Reviews for StarFox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet
Golden Buddha chapter 8 . 3/3
This is really good..can't wait for the next chapter
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
THIS SILENCE OFFENDS SLANESH
krystalluver chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
yaay awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
So sweet, hilarious and heartwarming, and just beautiful in moments. That's exactly what I needed after reading one of these pieces that reek of blood and tears. Thank you.
Strike47 chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Few spelling errors, good amount of detail. Don't you dare stop writing.
smashbrawlguy chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Great story, I love it.

It's written very well, although some of the scenes could be introduced a bit more gracefully. All in all, it's a cut above the rest.

Is it discontinued, or is the time between updates just really long?

-SBG
dragonchild25 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
awesome ending! this story is really getting good!
Gray Fox 2510 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
This sort of made my day. Imagine my surprise when I check my email in the morning and see this was updated.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, I love the way you write. The wording and the detail you put into things, not to mention all the cheesy lines (I love them!).

If only the actual game had been like this (or even remotely similar)... Hope to see the next chapter soon. 3
dragonchild25 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Wow this story is getting good...hope to see the next chapter soon!
Pasta Masta chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I would've appreciated it if this story had warnings for, whatever the Japanese word for 'bisexual' is.
Yamagata chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
there's only one way off the planet for fox now. steal the wolfen!
The Lammynator chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
What a twist.

When will the next chapter be up?
foxdude33 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Oh GOD I'm so glad you actually updated this! It was a good chapter... the whole Bi stuff was um... interesting... not my cup of tea, you know, but I guess it propels the plot... Just make sure Fox and Krystal stay together

And I like having Star Wolf and Falco in the story so far, although I noticed Falco was gone...

Nevertheless, good to have you writing this again, and hopefully the next update doesn't take years :)
Gray Fox 2510 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Oh, wow. I can't believe this was updated.

You have no idea how much I loved this story in the first place, it was a welcomed sight to see the update alert in my inbox.

Always enjoy this kind of lighthearted humor.

Hope to see more of this story in the (near, or not-so-near if that's the only option) future. 3
kitmaro chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Is there more to come I hope so it's funny and sweet all in one please keep going. I love the personalities!