Reviews for The Many Deaths of Harry Potter
Pietersielie chapter 44 . 6/5
This is a superb story. It is quite unique, as far as I could see, and it was an enthralling read. You wove the themes well, and you stuck by the story and its themes despite how it might be unappealing to readers. If there is a sequel, I wouldn't be able to wait before reading it.

My only gripe is the epilogue. There is no closure, and the epilogue itself feels like a generic MoD!Harry story, with no real reference or influence to or from the previous 43 chapters. I feel there was a missed oppurtunity in exploring Harry/Sephtis's character development after this.

He had twice made the error of trusting in his arrogance, which is very much understandable, since he is, at his core, a fallible human. There is a hint or two of that understanding and growth in the initial parts of the epilogue, but not enough, I think.

Regardless of my complaints/comments/suggestions, thank you for sharing this excellent story. I really should have binged it after my exam and not a day before it...
Pika5490 chapter 2 . 2/28
damn it stupid quotation marks, not working!
Pika5490 chapter 2 . 2/28
Am I the only one who counts that scene as fluffy and adorable? "I am not your masterin fact, soon, the exact opposite would be true...oh... Too bad yes you are." just. AWEEE it brings a tear to my eye how utterly ADORABLE they are! Xl
Guest chapter 44 . 12/26/2017
Thank You. your new ideas inspire my
netesy1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Wow, just wow now that septis has reunited the deathly hallows what new powers or ability will it unlock?
Cascaa chapter 44 . 11/10/2017
I kinda liked it up until Harry became Septhis. Then, the story could have been set in any fiction of this kind, but it was not in the Harry Potter's universe anymore. Harry was not Harry anymore, Voldemort was not Voldemort anymore, everyone else didn't matter. And, well, El knows everything, so he knows his decisions will lead ultimately to what he wants, so what's the point ? I mean, I read another fanfiction not long ago where Harry came back everytime he died, so in essence it was the same thing, but you didn't feel like you knew how it would end like in your story. You story is a well written story, that many people will enjoy, but it was not a Harry Potter story.
Bellagunn chapter 44 . 10/28/2017
My only complaint is that it could have been a few hundred chapters longer, but that is just me being selfish and wanting to prolong the experience. Excellent storytelling overall; I was impressed by your approach to sticky theological issues. You brought the substance of the central conflict of the Harry Potter story to another metaphysical level without being odiously moralistic. I have a nearly pathological dislike of stories where Harry changes his name, regardless of the reason. However, without having to be told, it is apparent that Harry's experience in Azkaban unmakes him and El, in turn, remakes him. How could anything uniquely Harry survive an event that goes beyond harrowing of life changing? The assertion of a new name, a new identity marks a turning point in the story and I am thrilled that even with divine guidance he is fallible because of his mortal beginning he has free will. Excellent story, thank you!
Tornhold chapter 44 . 10/27/2017
The ending was... Melancholic. A good wind-down. Though, what I do find surprising is that good men would hunt what they must realize is a hero.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/20/2017
Absolutely amazing tale. I read through in a matter of days. that's how engaging this was. Your ideas and execution were exceptional. Candidly, this been one of the best fanfictions I ever read. Do keep writing
Talonwalker chapter 44 . 8/30/2017
Very enjoyable story to read. Thanks
jadely31 chapter 44 . 8/22/2017
Wow. Definitely an original story. You gave us so much detail, alternatives. Thanks for taking the time to write and share this with us. Do not be disappointed at all with this great piece.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/22/2017
Not a bad ending and I'm really hoping that you write a sequel at some point. I loved this story and was always excited whenever another chapter came out
stevefocus chapter 44 . 8/22/2017
Good story, didn't expect the grim turn of the story after Azkaban but oh well. Look forward to your next work.
comodo50 chapter 44 . 8/22/2017
I really liked how it finished altough will always wonder about Harry's final fate, and also regarding Luna's daughter.
tanithlipsky chapter 44 . 8/22/2017
very good. It didn't feel abrupt... more... like... bittersweet.