Reviews for Father Figure
DarkMoonWolf515 chapter 13 . 2/17
I feel bad for kagome ,no one should have to go through that and now I'm crying and I can relate this to my life but its a good story so keep up the good work :'3
JessMess chapter 13 . 1/26
This was an exceptionally well worded, well thought out, engaging and captivating story. You managed to keep the characters so very in character and create a whole new plot. I don't think I have ever read a story of this calibre where I honestly got so attached to the characters and hated the villain!
But the thing that sets this story apart for me is the way everything started so subtlety and evolved. NO where in the story did it feel like BOOM! plot twist, but rather a natural progression.
Truly, I enjoyed this story and your writing.
I am unsure if you still frequent this site, or if you will ever read this review. BUT I hope many more people read this story, stumble across it like I did and appreciate you talent as much if not more than I did.
So, thank you for sharing this with us. Thank you for creating this wonderful story.
may lee and ty lee chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
I kinda get how kagome feels. My dad is dating this women and well I just plane hate her
ellen chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
I love the history, but i could have wanted to Inuyasha rip him like a pig...
InuKagTrueLove chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
I really loved this story,it was amazing! Inuyasha loves Kagome so much,and she loves him too :) Inuyasha and Kagome forever!
stormkick chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Oh, man! I laughed so hard I almost cried! The scene of Kagome helping Inuyasha with the images - priceless. And, his boyfriend troubles?! LMAO!
TartKiwiFruit chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
so goooooooooooood. Sometimes when I read a really good story, fanfic or published, it just gets so exciting that I have to stop reading and walk around a bit before I can resume. That happened with this fic So. Many. Times. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for in an IY fanfic- Inuyasha was kind but also obtuse and douchy, Kagome was both strong and considerate, and most importantly, they were together. Totally in character, and lorfnlieurvn I LOVED IT. 3 Not to mention you were hilarious. I loved the parts where IY had to pretend to be gay...I'm giggling out loud now and my friend is giving me a funny look.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Worst kind there is, really. It's been over 10 years since high school, and I'm STILL dealing with some issues those bastards gave me. Fist in the face or the gut, gotten over almost as soon as it happens! But toss a "you're ugly" into the mix and that's harder to shake. Self-esteem is a hard thing to build back up after 4 years of nothing but abuse from people who are supposed to be you "friends".
melcerena chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
T_T

u have no idea how amazing ur story is! well maybe u do o.o XD
i've spent all morning (and I mean since 3am i think lol until now 7:48am - I'm a slow reader lol) reading and trying not to burst on laughing to not wake anybody up lol and I wanted to punch someone so i punched my poor blue pillow and i just huged one of my 3 dogs... i think i scared her cause she run after i let her go -_-U

anyways... i loved how u write i'm so grateful fo ur story. u have no idea who depressed i was but ur story just made me forget everything and everyone all the time i read it. thank u very much really -

i'll definetely add this to my favs and i'll read more or ur stories. that's a MUST for me.

again ty so much! i loved it 200% and love the depth of all the characters and the plot is very original and the end was just great I don't know if anyone complained about it but bleh they just don't get so too bad for them

thank u! hahah how many times have i type that? x3 still true though :3

see ya next time in another story!

-mel
melcerena chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
omg! this was so hillarious! i couldn't stop laughing they are both insane alright XD
MelloMel chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
I really loved it. I feel like reading this story has given me courage to tell my mom.

ive told my grandmother, i suppose thats one step closer.

so thankyou alot, your stories really help change me, heheh..
Rainshine5 chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
My goodness, you have such a way of captivating me with your words! I was on the edge of my seat so many times, literally! That bastard denji! I think inuyasha let him off too easy if you ask me. What a horrible and nasty jerkface woman beater! I'm glad Kagome was all right! And that denji got what he deserved. You did an absolutely amazing job in keeping everyone in character and I just LOVED the therapy sessions with inuyasha and kagome. That was hilarious, especially the first one like evil wasps, wimpy wolf, dead, soon to be dead, and deserves to be dead, and the part where Kagome is like love...triangle...rivals...mikos. so insanely funny! Another job greatly done! The only thing that could have possibly made it better would have been a kiss in the end. Oh and I frequently kept wondering what happened to grandpa! I though denji had him tied up somewhere. Great story, even with the creepy creepface wannabe stuck up father twat that everyone no doubt despises. Anywho, another great job again! Hope you pick up writing again someday! Xoxo!
mililli chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Loved the song she started singing after her 'dad' left aha and poor inu :c
Megustamuffins chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
Gooood job!
animiction chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
i swear...this is the first time i ever curled up and laughed my head off reading a fanfic!
excellent job, i loved, absolutely LOVED, the therapy session with Inuyasha :)
please keep writing. i love your work!
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »