Reviews for Cinders
I really love this story. Please continue this amazing piece.
GinaCat chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Love it
RedFantasies chapter 31 . 12/3/2017
Please please update. I love this story maybe more than stolen
love crimson red ray88 chapter 31 . 9/25/2017
TBH idk y but I never really liked juvia lol but great chapter
RedFantasies chapter 25 . 8/11/2017
Please please update. I love this fic so much
Soukhya chapter 31 . 7/14/2017
Loving the story and can't wait for part two.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/8/2017
Love it and can't wait for part 3 to start!
calypso tchaka chapter 7 . 5/19/2017
Hello!
I have fallen into FT fan fiction these past couple of months and I am happily drowning. And this story of yours truly makes me blissfully happy and keeps me submerged in this wonderful fandom. I've made the unfortunate mistake to start this last night at 23h00...and kept going until well past 03h00...whupsy, indeed. But! I be happy. Ecstatically so.

The progressions and family in the house and ohh cheesy pasta goodness (yum) and the keys and... magic. Yeah. I love a puzzle. And I love magic. And I am happy. So happy for your effort and patience in crafting this story and sharing it! Thank you so much, this story has become a favourite and it's still only the start. And I love the story's avatar, so beautiful! Thank you again, I'm going to fall back into the pages with a huge ass smile plastered all over my face (thank goodness I'm hidden from view! I dunno, perhaps I look like a creeper, I don't want to look like a creeper but I cannot stop smiling!)

Hahaha thank you and I'll see you on the other side :D

Warm regards
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 31 . 5/11/2017
... oh my mavis, i laughed so hard i almost pissed myself. one half of me feels bad, the other feels like he deserves it.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 30 . 5/11/2017
nice one natsu, i pulled one of those before... that didn't end well .-.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 29 . 5/11/2017
they might be good at their jobs, but they're still crazy xD
moeruhoshi chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
O MY FUCKING GOD YES
crazydasiy-in-tha-house chapter 31 . 4/17/2017
I really love your modern spin Fairy Tail, it's perfect and fits so well
KingPisces chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
Gihi nice twist at the end there XD
Fairy.Rains chapter 31 . 4/9/2017
well then...this is going to make his lusting after lucy a bit more awkward...i absolutely love your spin on the storyline. cant wait for more.