Reviews for Driver's Blues
GodlyJewel chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This was a good story, and I really liked that you incorporated the Christian music.
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
This was a great story! I enjoyed every minute!

And I know this is very very late, but CONGRATS ON PASSING! 0 BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!

And now, I'm off to study for my own permit test...Ja!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Aw! Awesome story! :3
noneofyourbusiness chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
that was so kawai!
SingerSongwriterWolf chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I loved it.
obssesed-fic-fan chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Well other than the fact that i now feel there is no way in hell ill ever get my lisence it was a really great story and congrats on passing!
Inufan783 chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
I LOVED IT! at least i now know what to expect in the driver's test. yes! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Inufan783 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
THAT WAS SO SWEET! can't blame you for failing the driving test. i'm only in 7th grade so i still don't know how it feels like. but i have a feeling that i'm going to find out. O.O better call my bro to help me out! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! INUYASHA AND KAGOME FOREVER!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Kawaii!

me liky the songs!

frstwolf chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
good story but a hint DON'T MAKE A WHOLE PART OF THE STORY SONG
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
I am so not offended by christian music, even tho I'm catholic. This is a very good fic! 9 outta 10!
Shadowfoxsama chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Don't feel bad by now I know you have passed the test.
EvilBunnies1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I love your story and I'm sorry but I have no idea I can't even be old enough to drive 0.0' I LOVE YOUR STORY!
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
I liked it, really, it was good. But I was wondering as to how Kagome could have a perfect attendance since she spends a lot of time in Inuyasha's time. I mean, her grandfather does make up some crazy excusses, hehe. Anyways, on to the next fic, _
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Katiedid, that's a cute name. I wish my cat was that sweet, but he's not. When he likes you, he bites you, we tried no teach him not to, but it doesn't work. I still love him anyways, though I have to be careful of his teeth, lol. I really enjoyed this fic, very fluffy, and very well written, and an interesting plot. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »