Reviews for Becoming Mrs Fantastic
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 3/6
The new film is coming out soon and I had to come back to read your stories on Teenie and Newt before it did. Your stories kept me company after the first film emerged and helped me love these two characters more than I thought possible. Your writing has always been amazing and I look forward to more from you. Please do take care of yourself and I hope you are well!
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
"i wont carry you in a case, I promise."

this story is utterly precious! i was laughing at Newt's awkwardness from start to finish. thank you for writing this!
TheLandlord'sDaughter chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
Awww this is so sweet! Love how you knit together actual history and all the magical stuff with their story. They are so in character, too. I could legit see JK writing them coming together in this kind of way.
leiamoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
This was lovely.
bookdiva chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
This was utterly precious. Thank you for sharing :)

Blessings,
bookdiva
elisha-am chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
Oooooh this is beautiful! I love it so much!
Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I love it! Thank you for writing it!
Hufflepuffle chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Awwwww this is so cute! I love the ending and the slow burn!
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
He squawks at her! That was brilliant though.
Bratty chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Goodnes, what a wonderful story. Perfect for bedtime, too. Nothing like lying in bed with a smile and a warm feeling in my heart. Bless you!
devufairy chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
woww
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I really liked this! It was well written and was almost a whole new story! I felt like the characters actually were there.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Your characterization is perfect! Like seriously, not one word was out of character! I love this so much! Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
THIS IS SO CUTE I'M SOBBING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL.
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I practically died. I'm completely smitten with your tales of Tina and Newt! :)