Reviews for Becoming Mrs Fantastic
top story chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Together perfect
alisummerset chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
*soft mating squawk* Pfft! That does it for me! It's such a perfect little detail to add, and so Newt.
IssyLiberty chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
"And I'll never carry you around in a suitcase. Promise."
That is Newt at his most precious adorableness. Oh, be still my heart. That's beautiful.
Someone Random chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
So sweet!
I love all the funny bits & pieces!
Even though I am not Newt, I would also like a spot of tea & scones right about now. What can I say, typical english girl!
#loveyouLONDON
Annabella Prinx chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Absolutely perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This is lovely! Thanks! ;-) 3
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I really loved this story. I've read it more than once, and it continues to charm every time. I like how their relationship dynamic gets more comfortable but stays just a little quirky; it suits them. Thank you for posting!
SkyeWhite chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I'm in love with this couple and this story and your writing style. I laughed out loud at 4AM when I read the line "I promise I won't carry you around in a suitcase" I think it was. I love the slow build you give them and how you wove their characters and careers into the story without it looking at all forced. I thank God for wiriters like you who don't stop until their ideas are on paper or screen. Please do more, althought I couldn't really think of anything more perfect than this. Thank you, dear writer. God speed.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I've already read this for the third time. I'm still excited! Thanks for this great story. Both characters are wonderfully characterized. I can see it happening. Also your title is very excellent - thank you again for this reading experience :) Please write more about Tina & Newt soon 3
daylightspeaks chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
This is tremendous. I loved every second of it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Miss Mello chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
This was wonderful. Thank YOU..!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Wow, thank you thank you thank you.
Cikha292 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
NICE STORY!CONTINUE IT
Nibaloo chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Beautiful, your story was beautiful, I loved it thank you !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
They are the cutest and you made them justice so. Brilliantly. Love this so so much.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »