Reviews for Just A Day
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh, wow I really like it!
nodelinquent chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This is such a cute story... I really love the piccolo you portray in the story, and they way you write gave me a many laughs and "aww"'s.

Keep up the great work.

/MangaMadde
Elieare chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
THAT WAS AWESOME! I realise this story is a couple years old but it's just too awesome! I so wanna draw a picture of that photo Goku snapped. :) Anyways, I loved it, I think it's cool how believeable this story was, you managed to keep everyone within their character, this could've been part of an actually episode!
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
this story is another masterpiece. i loved the whole thing, especially the first scene where they were all playing. that really reminded me of the lion king when simba was trying to sneck up on zazu but he was successful, unlike gohan. goku messing about with nothing on was even more funny. you out it perfectly. i mean it wasn't put in a dirty manner or anything and the way gohan and piccolo reacted was so funny
Masquerade chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Aw, this was such a cute fic. Everyone is so in character, and it was so funny. I love it.
Lady Athena X chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Aw, Piccolo saved Gohan in his dream. I love how Piccolo and Gohan's relationship is in the anime. It's so sweet. This was a great fic. I thought that you kept Piccolo right in character. Nice fic.
Velasa chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
*sits there laughing brightly at Pic's indignant bellow* Hehe... gotta love random photos. especially of extremely dangerous senshi being sweet.

*snuggles Pic* / /. very, very sweet story. Started sweet and funny, turned more sd and seriousness, but the begining feeling prevailed... ah. dats nice... I love how you did the dream.. had Pic sneak his way in to help reassure the boy in a subtle, Picolo sort of way... Hey, no way for the little guy to know Pic'd done that. But a perfect way to lift his spirits.

That... and the mental image of Pic chasing a cackling Son with a camera down through the halls... perhaps an irate, half-asleep Chichi running along after and waving a blunt object in the air... *laughs out loud- snuggles the whole cast*

mmh. I'm tired. gotta go to bed...seeya!
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
AW! Piccolo was so cute, cradling Gohan like that. The beginning was hilarious and Goku coninues to crack me up! Write more like this, please.
Onyx chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
And this was the scene Son Chi-Chi encountered when she walked outside to call the men in for dinner.

That line is GOLD - not to mention hilarious. It lets the reader just IMAGINE the next reaction...which is bound to be far worse in that state than anything on paper. Congratulations, you've made me smile - I'll be thinking about this fic all day.

Now I admit, I've been slowing down on my own writing lately...but work like yours makes me want to work harder on my own fics. It's actually inspiring...sweet and insightful and amusing. I hope you continue writing for a long, long time.
Ali Mystic chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Nice. I love it. Just the right balance of sweetness and goofiness to keep from being sappy.
Nitte iz chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

That's really cute though, Piccolo's helping Gohan. He really does change for Gohan.
kitsunetenshi2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
This was so adorable. I love the way it's planned out so perfectly, and it's funny, and Piccolo even is still in character though he's being soft. Wonderful job.
Tomandark chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Great story, and a great moral! I love how Goku got the picture of Piccolo and Gohan! Keep up the great work! _
Senkensha chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
That was cute! I like how you managed to keep Piccolo very in character but have fun with the entire story at the same time. :)
Okayuhhuh chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Aw...

That was really good. I like how you brought Piccolo totally OOC, and still kept him in character...yeah, that made sense. What I was trying to say is you write Piccolo really well, even when he's doing something unusual...oh, you know what I mean.