Reviews for The way you keep the world at bay for me
spacemonkey78 chapter 12 . 9/29/2017
This seemed a little rushed but all in all it was a nice story. Man, what I wouldn't give to see someone beat the crap out of Leopold.
rondaday1 chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
Excellent story
Niice Potter chapter 12 . 7/5/2017
hey. just to tell you that i'm sorry you're no longer writting. I noticed that you deleted some of your stories that I had favourited so I kinda got worried.
I liked your work a lot and whatever happened I'm sorry.
and I know its probably too much to ask but if you could upload the story about the twin Reginas it would be awesome, I really loved that one.
anyway, good luck :)
trezzbby chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I was in the middle of reading when worlds collide and I noticed you're deleting. :( I'm completely hooked and in love with that story! Is there any other way for me to read it?
tiCocoChanelle chapter 12 . 4/21/2017
I love it! Thank you! Great fiction
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 12 . 4/9/2017
Lovely ending. I wouldn't have minded Hook getting an a$$-kicking, but knowing he was defeated by TL and one formerly evil queen will have to suffice. Thanks for sharing :)
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 12 . 4/9/2017
Awww, I LOVED THIS FIC!

To be honest I didn't think I would enjoy it but boy was I wrong! I genuinely adored it.

Would have loved to see Hook's face when he realised he's not Emma's true love. Would have been hilarious. xD

Love the fic! Thank you for writing this!
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
It was the cocoa or something happened like being pregnant maybe.

Hope Emma is okay! Someone call Regina!

Still don't like Snow either. Lol
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 10 . 4/9/2017
Oh dang a cliffhanger! Glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter!

Stupid random dudes! I wish people would stop hurting Regina. She doesn't deserve any of it.
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
Reginaaaa, you are NOT a bad person and you most definitely deserve Hook. I don't like when she puts herself down. :(

Stupid Hook! I never liked him. He's so annoying!

He's clearly a gay pirate. Why can't A&E see that? Lol

Hopefully Emma can find Regina!
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
Noooo, I don't want them to be friends. Civil sure but friends? Eh.

I don't know how I feel about this chapter. I don't want Emma to forgive Snow but she does need a mother. I'm in the middle.
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
Awww, I LOVED this chapter!

It was so cute!

The feels though. *insert heart eyed emoji*

Best chapter so far!
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 6 . 4/9/2017
Phew, thank god Emma wasn't hurt!

She should have killed him but then again I don't want her heart to go black. The dilemma!

Glad Regina is safe in Emma's arms. Where she belongs. Lol.
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 5 . 4/9/2017
Oh Emma what have you gotten yourself into? You're hurt, aren't you?!

Well technically no one said she had to stay away so yeah..she went to him.

Hope she's okay!
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
THE ENDING TO THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FREAKING CUTE!

I hope Leopold dies or suffers with some form of torture or...ooh someone should do the same thing to him like he did to Regina and see how he likes it then.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »