Reviews for Father Supreme
LOVE IT! MORE, PLEASE! This is SO amazing!
Linz2 chapter 6 . 6/7
Cute! I wonder how Esther would feel about her father’s fate after Infinity War…
Ellis chapter 6 . 5/25
Awww I love this story so much! I wish you would continue!
Please update soon
Kenobi1 chapter 6 . 5/27/2017
Great story! It was adorable!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
In the end of the movie, Strange meets Thor. It would be so cute if Thor met Esther and 'became besotted with the tiny warrior'. I just think Thor with babies is cute.
galwidanatitud chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
Daddy Strange is so adorable. i could just eat him up. ;)
Harley Quinn chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! 3
celticank chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
Great chapter, can u do a chapter with Mordo finding out that Strange has kid.
Izi Wilson chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
AWWWWWWW! Finally, Strange accepts Esther as his baby girl! Just wait, till she's got boys knocking on her door! Or girls too! Whichever works!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
I like the idea of him having to learn to deal with a child. Though I am slightly biased against the name Esther, I've watched too much TVD and Originals not to be. It's a good choice though.
Natsuko457 chapter 5 . 1/27/2017
. ! This story is so adorable! I'm so excited to see where you take this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I love. Love. LOVE that the cloak is a she!
celticank chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Great chapter I wonder how Mordu will react when he finds out Strange has a kid? Please update soon.
Aelaer chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Too lazy to sign in.

I do have an idea for the ending of the story. When you run out of ideas, her mom comes back, sheepish and realizing she made a big mistake. Stephen by this time (after some near horrible experience to poor baby caused by some other dimensional being) realizes this is for the best but wants to be in baby's life. They come to some sort of arrangement.

Then the end of the chapter is the mom realizing she never told Stephen the baby's name and they get into some conversation or argument about names.

Your next series is interesting one shot chapters of baby growing up.

So ya. There's that for your idea pile.