Reviews for Fighting true Savagery
Ultrasonicspeedrules2020 chapter 32 . 7/3
Dear God… don’t leave us in suspense. Please update soon.

-Ultra
KILLROZE chapter 32 . 6/24
honestly, pretty good alternate universe. I love the way that the characters are going, there were times in the interactions with Judy and chief BOGO where I'm just like oh my God lol, and there's times with Diego and Wolfie where I'm absolutely loving had a team up, I'm glad that you crippled nick, because it really gives us a different feel for the story. you're making good decisions man, and I absolutely have the utmost enthusiasm for your next upload. take as much time as you need boss
One of the few fanfics I've read in full. Seriously needs an end though.
Mcat77 chapter 32 . 3/16/2021
Fantastic story! I could not put it down and I would love to see it continue if you decide to, if not then thank you for writing this much! :)
Mcat77 chapter 23 . 3/16/2021
Love the story so far! (And I caught the Futurama reference in the disclaimer lol!)
Cody Furlong chapter 32 . 10/20/2020
This has been a pretty intense story, which I have lived every moment of. I am looking forward to the ending of it. Though I don6see it ending well for Judy or Nick. Once the cult is dealt with, I see Bogo starting up the investigation himself, then retiring from the force. Nick will be arrested and tried for his crimes, be sent to a mental hospital, then to prison. For Judy, she herself would likely be fired, and possibly face jail time too.
iliketurtles50000 chapter 32 . 10/12/2020
I would ask you to continue but I can see that this story is dead. just let it be known that this was the best story of this type that I have ever read and I wish so much for you to continue.
Denisore chapter 32 . 10/7/2020
So, is this story dead? Was a bit hard to get into, as I'm not a fan of this kind of violence, but with each new chapter I found myself unable to stop reading. And now that I reached the end I'm really looking for more! This new and dark Nick is the best I've read so far!
Denisore chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
Holy cow this was intense...
I read your other works before, and it sure changes. I'm hooked though.
Dafaq117 chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
Are you continuing this? This is your only good fic.
Thatdude19 chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Fox I’ve read up to chapter six not even done with and I feel like I have to ask are you ok brother this should be an episode of criminal minds
Zootanic chapter 32 . 11/20/2019
Please update soon.
Nina Arevalo chapter 32 . 8/19/2019
please up date soon
kittykitty59527 chapter 32 . 6/17/2019
When are you going to update?
Zootanic chapter 12 . 3/30/2019
Nooo! Nick!

Those beasts SERIOUSLY need to be stopped! They nearly killed Nick! And I found it sad but mostly happy that Nick sacrificed himself for Judy, because he probably loves her, and he didn’t want her to die.

This story may be dark and graphic, but I love it! At least it’s got SOME WildeHopps romance in it.