Reviews for Fighting true Savagery
Cody Furlong chapter 32 . 10/20/2020
This has been a pretty intense story, which I have lived every moment of. I am looking forward to the ending of it. Though I don6see it ending well for Judy or Nick. Once the cult is dealt with, I see Bogo starting up the investigation himself, then retiring from the force. Nick will be arrested and tried for his crimes, be sent to a mental hospital, then to prison. For Judy, she herself would likely be fired, and possibly face jail time too.
Iliketurtles50000 chapter 32 . 10/12/2020
I would ask you to continue but I can see that this story is dead. just let it be known that this was the best story of this type that I have ever read and I wish so much for you to continue.
Denisore chapter 32 . 10/7/2020
So, is this story dead? Was a bit hard to get into, as I'm not a fan of this kind of violence, but with each new chapter I found myself unable to stop reading. And now that I reached the end I'm really looking for more! This new and dark Nick is the best I've read so far!
Denisore chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
Holy cow this was intense...
I read your other works before, and it sure changes. I'm hooked though.
Dafaq117 chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
Are you continuing this? This is your only good fic.
Garland D J Pierce chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Fox I’ve read up to chapter six not even done with and I feel like I have to ask are you ok brother this should be an episode of criminal minds
Zootanic chapter 32 . 11/20/2019
Please update soon.
Nina Arevalo chapter 32 . 8/19/2019
please up date soon
kittykitty59527 chapter 32 . 6/17/2019
When are you going to update?
Zootanic chapter 12 . 3/30/2019
Nooo! Nick!

Those beasts SERIOUSLY need to be stopped! They nearly killed Nick! And I found it sad but mostly happy that Nick sacrificed himself for Judy, because he probably loves her, and he didn’t want her to die.

This story may be dark and graphic, but I love it! At least it’s got SOME WildeHopps romance in it.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/29/2019
Truely a story worth following ... But, one has to ask. Where is the rest of it ? This story at best is only half told, and needs finishing. What ever takes you away from the telling of it. I hope ends in a happy manner. That you may continue with your wonderus story telling.
Abandoned chapter 32 . 1/24/2019
Please update this story soon
Tony Moonstone chapter 32 . 1/6/2019
Wow!
This was a gruesome and yet AWESOME storyline.
I have to admit that halfway through the story, I had nightmares after reading before and woke up screaming and drenched in a cold sweat.
I would hope that you continue the story it has been 2 months since you last updated.
So please continue
Keep writing and I will continue reading!
Tony Moonstone chapter 12 . 1/5/2019
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
WHEN WILL IT END?
POOR NICK!
POOR JUDY!
Tony Moonstone chapter 4 . 1/5/2019
Making Clawhauser allergic to Gluten.
It's funny and not
Cold maybe but funny nonetheless