Reviews for Another Destiny
eria.dmg17041 chapter 19 . 7/25
I need more!
I can't wait for the next chapter, take care!
Harrison chapter 19 . 7/21
I've been reading this for a while, and the first thing that came to mind, is that Ishizu (or Isis if you prefer the original...I personally don't care) is going to get a heart attack when she finds out the person she wants to host Battle City, trap Marik (Malik), also holds the Sennen (Millennium) Puzzle... unless she's been using the Tauk (Necklace) to see the future and already knows that.
presea221 chapter 19 . 5/15
I'm glad you are continuing this! It will be interesting to see how Seto handles Marik.
Rinfantasy chapter 19 . 5/13
Welcome back! So now it's the start of Marik's arc XD
the17thmuse chapter 18 . 6/14/2017
Seto having the puzzle was actually a what-if that had cross my mind more than once, so it was a dreamer's delight reading this. I honestly don't mind whether you follow canon or not-it's Seto, does anyone honestly expect him to fall in line with 'destiny' completely? There's probably bound to be differences in the events to follow. After all, different person, different choices. (which is why I like your take on how he got into the Duelist Tournament).
L0S3R chapter 18 . 4/22/2017
Take your time! A good story like this needs it. I'll be waiting till you continue it again!
alpaca chapter 18 . 4/22/2017
ah i adore this fanfic so much take your time with it! :D and lmao yami in kaibas big as coat is a pretty funny mental image xD
alpaca chapter 17 . 4/22/2017
ahh what a lovely chapter! (check his pulse! ah 4kids u wonderful monster)
so heatwarming i love it this fanfic never fails to deliver :')
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 4/21/2017
Good fanfic
presea221 chapter 18 . 4/21/2017
It is so cute how Seto, Mokuba, and Yami are like a little family now. As usual, Seto's inability to remember what Ryou's name is is hilarious! It's interesting to see how Seto and Yami's dislike of Yami actually leaving relates to the same situation that Yugi and Yami felt about it in the anime. Even though Seto doesn't like it either, he sort of looks at it more objectively. Eh, at least I think I explained myself correctly. Don't worry about putting this on hiatus. Something this good and complicated NEEDS time for it to work. Writing takes...however long it takes. I'm just happy that you are still planning on continuing this! I will be excited to see where this goes (hoping for Marik!) and in what ways it will deviate from the canon plot. Great work, and congratulations on finishing the first two arcs!
lalalei chapter 17 . 4/15/2017
Aww! That was sweet how Kaiba gave his card to Joey His musings on the other Items was interesting too. but would Marik be after him the same way as he would Yugi? o.o
SecondtoNon chapter 17 . 4/15/2017
Ahaha, awww, this chapter was both so warm and sweet. Kaiba getting jumped hugged by Joey is a hilarious image in my head.
presea221 chapter 17 . 4/14/2017
Aww! The dialogue between Seto and Mokuba was so sweet! I like how you have made Seto nicer to Yugi and company, but at the same time, he is still not TOO nice and still maintains his character. I laughed at the line: "And he couldn't care less." I imagine that Seto would never really forgive Pegasus, so it was appropriate. And thank you for not using the 4 Kids' line about what happened to Pegasus when they carried him away. I always found it stupid when they said: "Mr. Pegasus has fallen ill." Nooo, Mr. Pegasus did not fall ill, he had his eye ripped out! I like how Duelist Kingdom turned out, and I am eager to see if you will go further with this.
L0S3R chapter 16 . 4/10/2017
This fanfiction's really interesting to read! Keep up the great work! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2017
Maybe you should try to incorporate "Evil Spirit of the Ring" into this. They have to find out about Yami Bakura eventually. (I would love to see Kaiba as the Blue Eyes White Dragon)