Reviews for Interlude Six: Concerned Citizen
kpsd chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Excelent story I really thought that this was good and great idea to.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 1 . 2/22/2003

i can't wait until the cop finds out what's up. _

keep writing

shahid chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Great interlude! plz include officer heerington in the next series, also, plz make that one B/A and delve more into the relationship aspect of these people. plz update soon.
Haley Teague chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Nice connection here! That's a fabulously fun angle, to have the cop be Sophie's dad. Also, I love how she's "yet another uncommunicative witness"- that was great.

So, am I picking up a possibility of Mr. Cop here following the group to LA? B/c that's entertaining. Very entertaining - a nice side report. Also, it's interesting that for this group that he's all investigative in he doesn't have others counted as part of his suspicions - like Dawn and Spike. I guess I can see writing Dawn off as the little sister. And I guess, too, Spike wasn't around for the shooting, was he? That would make him not there then, which would mean he got overlooked.

You're very detail oriented - good job! I'm eagerly awaiting the next story in this saga!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Glad to see another part of this series.

Again it was a great piece with nice introspective into the problems one of the few competent cops in Sunnydale is bound to run into.

I hope we get to see more of him. Another thing that sounds interesting is Sophie's friendship (?) with Clem. Should be fun to see when Herrington finds out who/what Clem is. *BG*

Anyway I hope you keep up the great work and post a new part for this series soon.
Teri chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I really can't stand this story, any of it! Actually, I really enjoyed it. I usually don't like stories that focus on original characters, but this was exceptional. I look forward to seeing more of George and Sophie in future stories, especially, if Sophie and Clem are friends. Great Work!