Reviews for Responsibility
daphnie chapter 1 . 9/19
you make my heart hurt
This is amazing. I love the different and unique perspective. The voice is reminiscent of slam poetry, which I think is a very good choice for trying to portray this intense inner turmoil.
IllusiveDream chapter 1 . 5/14
This hurts. The 2nd person POV makes it hurt more. Interesting stylistic choices that go against everything we're supposed to do. But you make it into a heartbreaking tale that sent shivers up my spine.
Awesome! Thanks for writing.
amr56 chapter 1 . 4/6
I read this again and this is just heartbreaking. It never really occurred to me that Dumbledore lived a long time without any real peers. No wonder he ended up a bit mad. It was probably the same way with Grindelwald. I teared up a little at their "reunion." Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2
I think perhaps Judah's did have it easier. Thank you.
Ladiefury chapter 1 . 4/2
Good god woman. This is beautiful.
Gaeleria chapter 1 . 3/30
OUCH! Ohhhhh I'm in pain. That last line just utterly ended me. And "you want to be coming home the way he thinks you are." And that he turns the "greater good" phrase against him in the end. My heart! Now I need to go read something fluffy!

On a more lighthearted note, I love the second person POV here, it works really well!
talesofwhales chapter 1 . 3/9
This was soooo gorgeous! I love the way you write! How you can tell a whole story without an introduction! BEAUTIFUL!
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 2/24
Lord have mercy
boop chapter 1 . 2/6
pulsing and shimmering i am yes
using second person pov gave this such an odd? mysterious? tone? it's hard to describe but what im trying to say is that second person pov gets me everytime. EVERY DAMN TIME. the biblical reference enhanced this even more and now im thinking it's a holy tone. wait fuck, i meant divine. untouchable.
soooo yeah, and ofc, i love your dumbledore!
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 1/3
This was such a beautiful piece! I love your style so much. It's so simple, and yet it has so much elegance to it.

I love the parallels between Albus and Judas. It's something I've never read before, and I love it when someone makes me challenge my own thinking. I especially loved the last two lines, comparing Judas' suicide to Albus continuing with life, and ending it with "You think, sometimes, that Judas had it easier." Such a beautiful line and a very chilling way to conclude.

I really enjoyed how you said that Albus would talk about charm, something that no one else could see in Gellert. It really shows that love can blind us.

Thus was just so beautiful and heartbreaking! Wonderful work!
Kreeblim Sabs chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Wow! What I really enjoy here is the cadence of this story...there is a beat here, like walking along a dusty path. It adds this whole other layer...wonderful. Maybe Judas did have it easier...
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
It hurts my heart to think of how many times people would ask Dumbledore about his relationship with Grindlewald. Few probably knew (if any) about the truth, about his love. To walk through life with such a burden and mistake of having trusted someone who became such a dark figure. Ah! And you captured these emotions perfectly. I feel like I was sitting with him and having a conversation over coffee. Like he was wistfully telling me a story.
Goodness gracious I love your writing a ton.
NDMC chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Holy fuck. This is one of my favourites from you. I love the references to Judas. I just loved everything about it actually. You are amazing.