Reviews for Responsibility
sonnetStar chapter 1 . 7/12
Oh wow
I never thought I’d ever read anything other than a dramione fanfiction from the HP verse but this really good!
Eatgreenapples chapter 1 . 2/3
Nicely written!
NWFairyGodmother chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
What a heartbreakingly sad story...
daphnie chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
you make my heart hurt
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This is amazing. I love the different and unique perspective. The voice is reminiscent of slam poetry, which I think is a very good choice for trying to portray this intense inner turmoil.
Moonlight's Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
This hurts. The 2nd person POV makes it hurt more. Interesting stylistic choices that go against everything we're supposed to do. But you make it into a heartbreaking tale that sent shivers up my spine.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Awesome! Thanks for writing.
amr56 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
I read this again and this is just heartbreaking. It never really occurred to me that Dumbledore lived a long time without any real peers. No wonder he ended up a bit mad. It was probably the same way with Grindelwald. I teared up a little at their "reunion." Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I think perhaps Judah's did have it easier. Thank you.
ladiefury chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Good god woman. This is beautiful.
Gaeleria chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
OUCH! Ohhhhh I'm in pain. That last line just utterly ended me. And "you want to be coming home the way he thinks you are." And that he turns the "greater good" phrase against him in the end. My heart! Now I need to go read something fluffy!

On a more lighthearted note, I love the second person POV here, it works really well!
talesofwhales chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
This was soooo gorgeous! I love the way you write! How you can tell a whole story without an introduction! BEAUTIFUL!
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Lord have mercy
boop chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
pulsing and shimmering i am yes
using second person pov gave this such an odd? mysterious? tone? it's hard to describe but what im trying to say is that second person pov gets me everytime. EVERY DAMN TIME. the biblical reference enhanced this even more and now im thinking it's a holy tone. wait fuck, i meant divine. untouchable.
soooo yeah, and ofc, i love your dumbledore!
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
This was such a beautiful piece! I love your style so much. It's so simple, and yet it has so much elegance to it.

I love the parallels between Albus and Judas. It's something I've never read before, and I love it when someone makes me challenge my own thinking. I especially loved the last two lines, comparing Judas' suicide to Albus continuing with life, and ending it with "You think, sometimes, that Judas had it easier." Such a beautiful line and a very chilling way to conclude.

I really enjoyed how you said that Albus would talk about charm, something that no one else could see in Gellert. It really shows that love can blind us.

Thus was just so beautiful and heartbreaking! Wonderful work!