Reviews for Responsibility
playdoctortowin chapter 1 . 9/3
Incredibly written. Thank you for all you do.
Diana Asiling chapter 1 . 8/24
Such a great work! But u hurt my heart...
sonnetStar chapter 1 . 7/12
Oh wow
I never thought I’d ever read anything other than a dramione fanfiction from the HP verse but this really good!
Eatgreenapples chapter 1 . 2/3
Nicely written!
NWFairyGodmother chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
What a heartbreakingly sad story...
daphnie chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
you make my heart hurt
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This is amazing. I love the different and unique perspective. The voice is reminiscent of slam poetry, which I think is a very good choice for trying to portray this intense inner turmoil.
Moonlight's Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
This hurts. The 2nd person POV makes it hurt more. Interesting stylistic choices that go against everything we're supposed to do. But you make it into a heartbreaking tale that sent shivers up my spine.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Awesome! Thanks for writing.
amr56 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
I read this again and this is just heartbreaking. It never really occurred to me that Dumbledore lived a long time without any real peers. No wonder he ended up a bit mad. It was probably the same way with Grindelwald. I teared up a little at their "reunion." Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I think perhaps Judah's did have it easier. Thank you.
ladiefury chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Good god woman. This is beautiful.
Gaeleria chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
OUCH! Ohhhhh I'm in pain. That last line just utterly ended me. And "you want to be coming home the way he thinks you are." And that he turns the "greater good" phrase against him in the end. My heart! Now I need to go read something fluffy!

On a more lighthearted note, I love the second person POV here, it works really well!
talesofwhales chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
This was soooo gorgeous! I love the way you write! How you can tell a whole story without an introduction! BEAUTIFUL!
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017