Reviews for Falling Reversed
wyanmai chapter 1 . 8/14
This is so good thus far! I’m so excited to keep reading! Also, your Britishisms are so cute
Rosiejo02 chapter 28 . 4/27
Absolutely love this!
Please write more I love how you have written these you have so got the characters right! Thanks so much Rosiejo02
Langas chapter 28 . 11/1/2017
Amazing story. It is so great
Alex chapter 27 . 10/2/2017
I just read your fic in one sitting, I was hooked! I thought you did such a great job with all the characters (although I never had it in me to be so generous towards Lindsay...you're a more empathetic person than me :P ). Thanks so much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I recently read the book, and it sent me on an emotionally rollercoaster. I was expecting a fun, and nice book. But I got something much better. Thank you for making this, it really cheers me up. But I wish Sam could've lived...
Redbookbluebook chapter 26 . 9/21/2017
Thank you for writing the end that Sam, Kent, and Juliet deserved. You've given me some much needed closure. I loved this story you've written. The characterization is on point, the relationships and plot are realistic and it honestly feels like I'm still reading the book. Fantastic job!
Redbookbluebook chapter 21 . 9/21/2017
Yes! This was such a sweet chapter. As soon as I read that they were having movie night I hoped that they would watch the Breakfast Club and you did not disappoint. I'm happy that Sam has two of her old friends back but there is definitely going to be an explosion when Lindsay eventually finds out they've been hanging out without her...
Redbookbluebook chapter 14 . 9/21/2017
Yay! I'm glad Sam finally talked to Anna, I was hoping she would. It would be cool to see them become friends. Also, I like that she got Juliet to wear her hair up.
Redbookbluebook chapter 10 . 9/21/2017
I really enjoyed their conversation, and I like how you went about it; they're not going to immediately be close friends and barely spoke before so it's uncomfortable. You portrayed their relationship very realistically.
Redbookbluebook chapter 7 . 9/20/2017
I loved this chapter. It seriously feels like this is a continuation of the book; you write the characters wonderfully.
Redbookbluebook chapter 4 . 9/20/2017
I love this story so far! I mean other than the fact that the first two chapters made me cry but that's just a testament to how well they're written. I'm enjoying reading about Kent and Juliet's developing friendship. You write her depression well, and the way Kent is supporting her too. I can't wait for Kent to talk to Sam! I hope she tells him the truth.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
I just watched the movie and have been sobbing for the last ten minutes straight. I'm so glad there is fanfiction to ease the pain.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/11/2017
Loved all of it! Great job, and thanks so much for writing this! Loved the exploration of Sam's life after the accident. I like this ending better :)
gabergirl chapter 26 . 5/15/2017
amazing story!
Illustre chapter 26 . 3/22/2017
So glad you wrote this - it's how I wish it had ended! I only just finished the book and was so horribly disappointed by the crappy ending :/