Reviews for Physical Therapy
natters chapter 11 . 7/21/2019
Good fic.
bponder chapter 6 . 10/4/2018
love this story - any chance you could write a sequel?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2018
The story was great until this final chapter when it became yet another story of Beckett dictating the terms of their relationship going forward. That's why in my opinion the 4th season has always been my least favorite simply because it was just to unrealistic to believe that any guy would wait around for some girl to get her shit together because of a very vague promise she made. A woman with those types of issues needs years and years of therapy before she would be ready for any type of relationship.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2018
Not really liking how you have Castle bring up her and Demming but then you let Beckett blow it off like she wasn't required to answer.
bponder chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
This story is one of my all time favorites of yours, enjoyed it reread as much as I did originally. Hope you do a sequel sometime with cops and robbers as the base, that would be a great premise.
aussiecate chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
I really should have known better with one of your stories. Here I was thinking that I had an idea about this story from it's title, but of course, now halfway through this story, I was totally wrong! I do adore how you can turn how I imagine a story will go and turn it's on it's head, bravo!
I'm thoroughly the journey so far, especially the conversations with Dr Burke, they've been fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing what unexpected twists you conjure up in the second half.
Anon chapter 11 . 6/17/2017
This story is beautifully written and in some way haunting. The summary put me off on reading it many times. I finally decided to at least sample it. I was hooked by the end of the first chapter. Every chapter was compelling.

Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
Great story!
tanyapotter chapter 11 . 4/1/2017
Looking forward to the cops and robbers carry along. It's one of my favourite episodes. Liked the various forms of therapy in this one. Thanks for writing it.
fanficfan452 chapter 11 . 2/7/2017
Great story and writing. I enjoyed this story very much! Thank you
mobazan27 chapter 11 . 2/2/2017
What!? NO,No,No!
I know I'm way behind but... uurrgghh!
I REALLY, REALLY REALLY need the next chapter to this story.
I'm sad...
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2017
Great story! Looking forward to reading your next.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
This was a great story and I hope that you will continue to make them.
gkregan chapter 11 . 1/7/2017
I enjoyed this story! You have the characters' 'voices', Castle being devoted to and protective of Beckett but for reasons different than presented in the show, and Beckett trying to make herself better but also admitting she's broken. Loved the 'joint' session with Dr Burke! Thank you for sharing!
islandjamie chapter 10 . 1/7/2017
God so many fan-fic writers have written Castle better than the people who were PAID to write it.
I am amazed that they never understood this story.