Reviews for Ectoplasmic Angel
KillgarraghForever chapter 8 . 10/17/2020
This is brilliant! Please update it!
KillgarraghForever chapter 3 . 10/17/2020
Hmmmm. Was Ida an angel? Or did she find a fallen angel like Sam? And are the numbers counting down to when she dies?
MuffinMaid chapter 8 . 7/8/2020
This is sooooooo good, like the concept and just himbo Danny. I wonder if masters is a fallen angel himself. Sam and Tucker are like:
I've only known Danny for a few months, but if anything happens to him. I will kill everyone in this room and them myself .
I really enjoy your stories, hope you update soon.
Snowthesprite chapter 8 . 6/17/2020
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(Pls update)
Makuro767 chapter 7 . 9/14/2019
To be honest, those that are stuck in the in-between of Heaven and Hell are those who are rejected by the afterlife. In another word, those who have done something so unethical and so terrible in the eyes of God that they are deemed as beyond salvation. It is worse than being in Hell because Hell is also a place of cleansing, not just punishment. Like a prison, a soul can be cleansed of their mortal sins that at one point, they will be deemed fit for the lowest of Heaven.
Makuro767 chapter 5 . 9/14/2019
Did you know honey is a river is Heaven. i doubt Danny don't know what it is. I want to see what his reaction to apple be like. And I think reading the manga Saint Brothers can help inspire some of Danny's not human moments better.
SofiPhan29 chapter 8 . 7/19/2019
Gosh! Like gosh! You seriously need to continue your stories!

I love your stories and your writing style, it makes me feel so connected. Please~ You are awesome, continue soon.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 8 . 4/21/2019
Omg I'm head over heels for this, this is what I'm here for!
lightningavatar chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
just have one little critique about the story. danny was not in fact the first angel to fall, that was Lucifer/the devil. among other demons. so that is inaccurate everything else I great. keep up the good work, love the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2018
I love this! Please make more :3
dippingdots chapter 8 . 11/2/2018
oh m love this au so much, and as always, your writing never disappoints! i hope you choose to continue this one day
GrammerPolice chapter 8 . 9/1/2018
This is brilliant! I can only hope that this'll be updated soon

Thanks for writing this!
Draginwells chapter 8 . 8/11/2018
He's a precious little cinnamon bun 3
Eeveemaster34500 chapter 8 . 7/17/2018
I loved this story! It was amazing how Danny sees numbers above people's heads when they are about to die.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
My heart... I cannot imagine Danny as how he usually looks. Instead, I imagine him as a six year old boy with cute baby blue eyes who's had a rough life and is fascinated by everything. I love this so far. This is a really interesting story and an intriguing AU.