Reviews for Harry Potter and the Obscurial
NakedFury chapter 5 . 5/25
It was interesting until you just had to go with that crap of Power of Love. My interest to finish this plummeted to zero and any enjoyment I had with this is gone.
Erica B chapter 5 . 5/8
Great story! Loved the build-up and fresh take on the characters. And a great ending!
slmncpm chapter 5 . 4/23
this is a very good story, i am glad you shared it, but personally, i really hate dumbledore. *sighs*
Wicked~!
Aw, dang. XD Harry's Luck, though.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 4/12
YESSSS! Sorry Newt, but I was reaaally hoping that you would have a long, limber life.
Unseen Watcher chapter 5 . 4/12
Awesomeness. Great idea. Here's to Harry spending time with his new family from now on. A truly interesting take on both Harry as an Obscurus and getting rid of that blasted Horcrux early! Thank you!
Dominique13net chapter 5 . 2/14
Loved this newt rising harry
nightsphinx chapter 5 . 2/8
This was great! I really enjoyed it!
Zela3 chapter 5 . 1/30
If you ever do write a sequel then I would be interested to read it. But either way I really enjoyed this story a lot! I've been looking for stories that had Harry as an obscurial and/or interacting with Newt and was glad to find this one!
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 5 . 1/29
Very interesting story. I've been pinballing an Obscurial!Harry story around my head for some time now, and I found this by looking in on what already exists to make sure I'm not doing anything too close to a story that already exists. Your story gave me inspiration for one of my own, though, one that I'm really quite excited to start writing. Best of luck on any other literary pursuits of yours, and thank you for helping me produce an idea.
Unicorn chapter 5 . 1/15
I so so wish that the series began like this.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Love it! Thanks for sharing!
253910 chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Daaawwwww! Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
GreenDrkness chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
You know I was just thinking of this idea as I was watching the movie the other month I'm glad you wrote it so well
Keep on the writes