Reviews for Tangled Webs
DraejonSoul chapter 14 . 1/25/2006
I'd just like to let you know I really enjoyed reading your UC fics. It's just too bad that the series has been pre-empted before it really took off.

Anyway, I enjoyed this fic, because it had everything I wanted in it: more action, great dialogue, lots of excitement, and all Donovan. You tell the story as it is, no frills [which is a good thing; If you've gone on to describe how Gina looked like, she might have fallen into the Mary Sue category, which thankfully, she isn't].

I know it might be a little too much to ask you to finish this fic. I know how RL can get in the way. But I'll be waiting for the updates, no matter how long it took. This deserves the exciting closure it needed.

My guess on what happens next? IMHO, I think Donovan will kill on command once he is 'activated', so to speak. His awareness of what's wrong with him might be a ruse, since Wiesz is all too willing to come with them too meet Donovan and Gina. So, yes, it's a trap, whether Donovan knows that or not.

But you're the storyteller here. Do surprise us. _
Cindy chapter 14 . 3/6/2004
Thanks so much for the update I love this story it is so exciting and I keep on thinking that Gina is being set up by Frank because I am not sure that Frank knows what he is doing. Can't wait for more I am on the edge of my chair.
SerenaFehr chapter 14 . 2/16/2004
Intense! It looks like Frank wants to get help, but what if it IS a trap? Oh man.
Dawn369 chapter 14 . 2/15/2004
Oh thank you for updating Kim. That was so tense. I still think something is very wrong. Donovan is not out of the woods yet. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is soo good.
Deana chapter 13 . 10/10/2003
YAY! An update! Oh, so it appears that Frank isn't brainwashed after all? Hurry with more! :)
Dawn369 chapter 13 . 10/10/2003
Oh, great chapter hon. Damn that was a surprise at the end of this chapter with Donovan asking Gina for help in not killing Weisz. Can't wait for more.
Dawn369 chapter 12 . 7/9/2003
Oh hell, what is that all about. Time to end this. Oh golly, next chapter please.
TheDreamyOne chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
covers her eyes, but peeks through oh no...what will he do?
Deana chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
Whoa...Frank got her! I wonder what's gonna happen next! ROTFL Cody's, "I'm a dead man," lines were really funny, LOL!
Lula1 chapter 11 . 5/5/2003
No, no, no, no! Yikes, he can't kill Gina! Oh man...poor Frank, if he does kill her, and when he comes back from the twilight zone...that boy is gonna be one broken-hearted somebody!

Awesome!

LuWanda
SerenaFehr chapter 11 . 5/5/2003
Nice romantic interlude. But - Donovan has really lost it! Is there any coming back from this?
TheDreamyOne chapter 11 . 5/5/2003
oh no! Now he thinks he needs to kill Gina!

We must stop him soon.
Dawn369 chapter 11 . 5/5/2003
Oh hell, don't let him shoot Gina. Good grief this is giving me goosebumps.
Deana chapter 11 . 5/5/2003
Aww, that memory was sweet! YIKES, Frank's gonna go after Gina now? WRITE 12 SOON! lol ;)
Lula1 chapter 10 . 4/29/2003
Mercy, I hope they can catch Frank before he gets to Weisz. And of course, I hope they can catch him without causing him bodily harm. Can you just imagine being brainwashed into killing someone and later on, finding out that you did it and having to live with that fact? God, that would be horrible! Poor Frank! They better catch him before he does anything rash!

Awesome story, my friend!

LuWanda(Lula)