Reviews for Chuck Versus The Plan: Expanded Version
Crazzywally chapter 15 . 1/15
A short, with the right amount of sappy, blended with comedy, through in some excitement; in other words, a perfect romance.
david.carner chapter 15 . 11/25/2017
I LOVED this entire story! Thank you so much for writing it!
david.carner chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
I can't tell you the last I've laughed as hard as these past two chapters. The whole story has been amazing but these last two chapters of them taking these little shots at each other (loving ones) has just been the best. Great story!
Deathzbreath chapter 14 . 10/22/2017
Second time reading this story and it is as amazing the second time through as the first. Thank you for writing!
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 10/4/2017
Kudos on a great story.
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 10/4/2017
I loved how Sarah gathered an impromptu team to capture the bad guys. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 10/4/2017
I loved how the failed mission person has come back to them. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 10/4/2017
I loved how Sarah tackles Chuck into the sand as the wave wases over them amid a long sensual kiss. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
I loved the constant referral to Jane Ayers in their conversation. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 10 . 10/4/2017
I loved how Chuck and Sarah are settling in to the new normal. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
I loved how Casey witnessed Chuck's and Sarah's impromptu wedding in Vegas. I loved how his input was a crucial part of the plan. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 10/4/2017
I loved how Sarah and Chuck react after pulling off their ruse. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 10/4/2017
I loved the way Chuck countered Sarah's unspoken fears. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
I loved how they professed their love for each other and got prepared to get married. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
I loved the take down of the Russian Gun running ring in Vegas. Please continue.