Reviews for Chuck Versus The Plan: Expanded Version
jpwood chapter 15 . 8/22
This was awesome. I loved the witty banter of the characters back and forth. It made me feel like they were on more of an equal playing field. It was romantic and hilarious... great job. I even liked the argument scene... there were a few times in the show they needed a good knock down drag out instead of sap... even if it was fake, it was still good.
This story is solid gold. Just like your other stories. I'm not gonna sit here and pound out a thesis on my I-phone. I'm just here to say all of your stuff is quality work. And please don't take this as a " What have you done for me lately?" but how 'bout grinding out another one.
Loved the story along with all your other ones. Please keep up the great job and keep writing the Chuck and Sarah stories. I loved this remastered version a lot. It was better than the original which was one of my favorites.
MarauderMist chapter 1 . 3/25
Nice story! Would love to read more of your works.
Raycd chapter 15 . 1/23
well done. good plot line and excellent imagery.
Neale chapter 15 . 1/1
This was a lovely interlude to return to the Chuckverse with, thanks.

The extra bits did add to the story for me, and on behalf of all the saps, thank you for adding a chapter BEFORE they were pretending to hate each other, that was a nasty shock to start the story with in the original version. ;)
ChuckAddiction chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
I really enjoyed the original version of this story, but regretted that it seemed too short (great stories are always too short...). So you fixed it! Many thanks for writing and posting this, I look forward to additional stories in this 'verse. And any other Chuck stories you would like to tell, your work is amazing!
mikanMD chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
This is hilarious! xD and damn Backman is good!
Dromaeo Prod chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
You already did a good job with the first version of this story, but this one is a lot better and enjoyable, very well done !
uplink2 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Really enjoyed this expanded version of this story. As I said in my last review I marvel at how well you write the banter and the romance of these two amazing characters. It is such a joy to read and continues to grow my love for this amazing love story between them. I do hope you continue to write for us and share this very special look into on of the great romances of our time. Really well done and I promise to read anything else you care to bless us with.
sevenrez chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
I absolutely love this story! I thought the chemistry and dialogue was awesome. I hope to see more from this Chuck universe. Thank you so much for sharing your work!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Fabulous story. Rereading it from the start just to make sure I get it all. I love the Klonk lives in such terror of Sarah, and he has no idea who she is. Cool that Boogard is so mean to Klonk but still defends a woman in distress, no one's all bad.
garnetflint chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Nice ending and a little bit of "adorable psycho" tone in the knife discussion. I would have loved to have them figure out Beckmann was in the know as well, but honestly can't see how you could have managed that. Well done!
Deathzbreath chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
A beautiful finish to an awesome story! Thank you for writing, I personally would love to see you continue on with this AU in another story!
dahlemann chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
Loving all the hockey players names!