Reviews for Longshanks and the Blue Maiden
Kai Hilary love forever chapter 23 . 2/11/2006
have Vegeta meet Bulma alredy out on the trail may her horse spocks and Vegeta has to save her.
Garowyn chapter 23 . 3/29/2005
There were some spelling and grammar errors along the way and I suggest you tone down the swearing especially since most of it doesn't really fit in with the mood of the story. Other than that, sounds like you did your research really well. Should've stuck to the old-time ball dancing. It wouldn't have been boring since you didn't describe the dancing much and it would have fit in better. But really, good work. I must admit, I don't know my history well so I don't know what famous couple Vegeta and Bulma are supposed to be so it's proving to be quite suspenseful. I look forward to your next update!
Kitty Rika chapter 23 . 8/21/2003
You once again did a wonderful job writing this new chapter!

It was worded beautifully, and had a sence of drama.

I loved it, keep up the good work.

Kichi chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
It is an interesting concept, and i guess i'm stupid but i have no clue who this is about. oh well. the chapter is a little short but that's alright for a first fic.
crimson flames007 chapter 22 . 7/25/2003
I love this story alot! I mean it has everything, mystery, suspense, romance ...EVERYTHING! well anywayz I think the title of the sequel should be

Castilia and the Arrogant Crusader
naiyana chapter 22 . 7/23/2003
yet another good chapter. this fic sure does keep me interested. can't wait for another chapter. :)
djFusion chapter 22 . 7/23/2003
You write VERY well and the descriptive qualities in your story makes the suroundings very clear (something not easy to do). It sounds accurate to the setting, even down to the dialouge. Reminds me of a Knight's Tale kinda _

I haven't read much on this time period before now, but I think your fic is a nice representation of it. My only suggestion to you is that you just go ahead and make it a full-on Original fic and take out the DBZ names all together. In general, the characters are pretty OOC from what they are in the anime, and the situations they're in are VERY out of context from the show or what has shaped their original characterizations.

Don't get me wrong - It's beautifully written and very well done, but I just don't think "Dragonball Z" when I read this. If I was looking for a fic set in the Middle Ages, it would make perfect sense, but to read the characters so far removed from how we know them in the series is a bit odd.

But hey, that might just be me. I'm a sticker for keeping things IC as much as possible and haven't really explored the world of AU or original characters, so to speak. I'm not exactly the original character guru either lol

Keep up the good work, and perhaps consider making this into an Original as well as having it up a DBZ fic. You could draw fans from both fandoms, and you would only have to change the names to make it work! I think it would do very well in that aspect _ It might even give you a chance to fully develop the characters with out limitations instead of always having their original form in the back of your head as your writing them. No rules! _

Good Luck with your writing, and I'll look for you in the future!
outtadaloop chapter 22 . 7/23/2003
Nice Bulma and Vegeta are going to dance! Finally! Some interaction plz update soon!

Btw, I didn't know there's going to be a sequel (sweet!). I like the sound of Poison and the Long Journey best can't wait for the sequel to come out.
Kitty Rika chapter 22 . 7/22/2003
Wow, I loved that chapter!

I'm running out of words to describe your story, not for a lack of praise, but for a lack of skillfully written comments on my behalf.

I can't wait to read more...

Oh, and I choose A) Longshanks and the Blue Maiden: The Sequel.

I just like your original title, it's cute, and by adding sequel on the end of the title, makes it easier for us to realise what it is!

Keep up the wonderful work,

Gotenfan18 chapter 22 . 7/21/2003
nice cliffhanger _ i think B) Castillia and the Arrogant Crusader would be a good name! CONTINUE PLEASE!
kK chapter 22 . 7/21/2003
I say it should b B)

by the way really good story
naiyana chapter 21 . 7/13/2003
woo hoo another chappy. it was a good chapter for a minute i thought he would find out who she was up in that tower. i can't wait for more updates. interesting lol.
Gotenfan18 chapter 21 . 7/9/2003
nice chapter!
jamie chapter 21 . 7/7/2003
hey u beta mak chapter 22 a quik on e weve waited long enough. good luk cold u email me wen its hear cause usmtimes i forget to chek

good luk with chapter 22 ( make it a good one, please)
Kitty Rika chapter 21 . 7/6/2003
I am relieved to see that Bulma has finally met Vegeta...well, in a sence...

Keep up the great work Darkina!