Reviews for A Special Birthday Bash for theblindwriter95
Travis the Arthur fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Good one
Lost42 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
This was a nice birthday story.
theblindwriter95 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Wanting to watch The Land Without Brains?! Sabrina you silly little girl. Thank you for the story even though I've changed a lot of things with Nell and Sabrina since then. However I did enjoy the story very much. And I did get some Frozen stuff for my birthday. Four puzzles and a towel with all of them having Elsa and Anna's faces on them. I also got clothes and a Sofia doll along with the DVD of Finding Dory. The Loud House! I've been missing the show a lot lately because of college however I'll be watching the Christmas episode so there's that.
Nairobi-Harper chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Loved this story here, and sorry to hear that Peter caught that from DemonAloisTrancy and I :( Great bday story for theblindwriter95 here though, and I hope that they enjoy reading it presuming they haven't already.
Sofia2017 planning chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
love the Story" and Next time let me Know so i can be in the Story too PLEASE BUT i LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT it felt REAL like i was THEIN"
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Loved it. Was getting a bit worried, hadn't heard from you in a few days. Ugh, mom's shaving the cat we have down stairs, something he doesn't like, LOL. She has to do that a lot, cuz of how thick his fur is.