Reviews for Your Friendly Neighborhood Cyborg
ThatBlondeALB chapter 4 . 3/24/2019
Oh but Winter is that crazy...anyways I love this story and I'm so glad that it's back! I can't wait for the next chapter!
regolithheart chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
Back and in fine form, my friend!

Is it possible that your writing has gotten even better during your absence? I loved the flash back and us getting to see Wolflet's meeting. I loved the bit of domestic life. I loved Thorne calling the chickens "ladies." It was all so wonderful and a beautiful set up for things to come. I can't wait to continue reading this beautiful fic, darling!
aquartist chapter 4 . 3/1/2019
Yay! Thank you for update! I'm so excited :D
aquartist chapter 3 . 3/5/2018
I love this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2018
This is stupendous! Please update! I'm dying to know what happens!
UserMechanic chapter 3 . 3/29/2017
Are you gonna be continuing this one?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2017
so good omfg, please update soon! i cant wait for more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
I LOVE this. Can't believe I didn't read it sooner!
BrynnBookWorm339 chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
I like it! Of course I do, because your writing is amazing! I absolutely love the plot, and I'm super excited to see where this story will go!
A fan,
Brynn
katiebug0410 chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
It's great to learn about the different characters, especially in the way you share it
BookdragonBeth chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
Wow! I'm so glad you updated and can I just say that was a brilliant chapter. I just can't believe how well it was written, it was truly amazing. I also love the hints at the plot which is happenig with Levana and I'm simply dying to know. I'm hoping all the characters meet up soon and I can't wait until you update next! Thank you for the great chapter
camilleRomance chapter 3 . 1/7/2017
I love District Attorney Rikan! I didn't think we'd see him in this fic, but I'm so glad it's him! Kai deserves to have his father around. And Jacin, always and ever the loyal bodyguard. But on to the actual focus of this chapter: WINTER! Ah I love her so much and it's so great to see her being courageous in a non superhero-y way! She's definitely risking a lot of that whole hallway scene is anything to go by. Sybil Mira and the others are some super sketchy enforcers/right-hand stooges. Anyways, I'm super excited to see how our inside lady teams up with the rest of crew. Can't wait for more and lovely chapter:)
HammyJessa chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Great chapter!
Tessa chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Another great chapter! Keep 'em coming!
PennTheWriter chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
I always love Winter's POV; it always so interesting. And this is no exception! I love the story you're crafting already. It's simply marvelous!
Update when you can, please, and keep up the amazing work!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »