Reviews for Your Friendly Neighborhood Cyborg
regolithheart chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
Aaaaaaand the plot thickens! Wow! This was amazing and wonderful and I've got goosebumps and can't wait to see what happens next! This was wonderful, wonderful darlin'. Plus, there's something about that third lieutenant that I like... ;)
Bookatopia1227 chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
Love it! :-)
Kanouchi chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
Love this chapter and the POV switch. Thorne's hero banter is spot on, and I love that he's still learning how to swing from rooftop to rooftop lol. Can't wait for you to update! I wanna know what kind of hero Cinder becomes. Also, do Thorne, Scarlet, and Wolf have powers? i must know!
Kanouchi chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
What a great first chapter! Full of action and a good start to the story. I assume reporter boy is Kai? Ain't nothing like a classic Lois and Clark romance. I have one question, and maybe it will be answered in the next chapter, but how advanced is cinder's cyborg prosthetic? is she still basically a cyborg, or is it more similar to prostheses of today?

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
katiebug0410 chapter 2 . 1/1/2017
I love the integration of canon Cress's past with this au.
Dragon chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
plz continue this fanfic its really good
HammyJessa chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Great chapter!
Fandomnation12 chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
THIS IS SUPER GOOD! I love how cinder us gonna be a superhero! That's awesome! I can't wait too really see what her power is gonna be! And I can't wait to see how the story unfolds. Hopefully there a little Kaider and cresswell. And if you have scarlet, wolf, Jacin and winter then that too!:) I can't wait to read more
camilleRomance chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
I gasped so loud when I saw this had been updated. I'm so glad you're writing multiple point of views! I especially like this aged up Cress. To me, it feels like her being older gives her a little more confidence and her partnership with Thorne isn't overrun with flustered feelings. She's very much concerned with her father and I hope that propels her forward in her fight against Levana. Cress is just so fab. On the subject of Levana, I love how you tied her in to this world: Mayor/Crime Boss? Sick! And her whole sketchy laboratory? Lovin it. I can't wait to see how the rest of the Rampion Crew fits in to this universe. Great chapter:)
regolithheart chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Whoohoo! Another chapter! You know I loves me some Cresswell. Your descriptions always kill me and I particularly liked the line about the blush rising up on the map of freckles on Cress's face. I also enjoyed the little domestic scene after the fight and Nightwing *ahem* Captain Luna's use of Oracle's *ahem* Satellite's skylight.
BrynnBookWorm339 chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Great chapter! I like the characters and their relationships, and I can't wait to read more!
A fan,
Brynn
PennTheWriter chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Ahh cute awesome Cresswell! I love it so much oh my stars!
Update when you can, please, and keep up the amazing work!
Anna C chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
I'm so happy that you're starting a new story, I love your writing:) Great start! This is such a cute idea and the characters that have been introduced so far are perfect (Thorne and Cress were so great)! I'm really excited to see where you'll take this. Looking forward to the next chapter!:)
BookdragonBeth chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Ahh this is amazing! I love it so much and I'm so glad its not all going in Cinder's POV and I am also a massive Cresswell fan so I was just fangirling through this entire chapter! You've written it so well that I just can't wait to read more! Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2016