Reviews for Return to Lakeport
This was soooooo good please do a sequel! Love the OCs!
Doclover chapter 18 . 9/16
I love the story I had tears in my eyes when Sam and jess where saying goodbye.
KeepTrucking chapter 18 . 7/14
Yeah, I am still undecided about Mary. I get you not wanting to drag her baggage into your amazing story, but I am glad she cared enough to come by.

Thanks for the ride, JMR.
KeepTrucking chapter 17 . 7/14
Dean was a man of many words, the cheap words he spent freely. The greater the weight, the fewer he used; but they were made more precious by their scarcity.
I'm paraphrasing you here, but damn, this are somegood lines.
KeepTrucking chapter 16 . 7/14
Cas could show Tom what he learned from the pizza man? Well, at least he's learning.
KeepTrucking chapter 15 . 7/14
Winchesters. With the power to make you feel a thousand feet tall.. or five inches.

Tell me you're not gonna have Mary be the same deadbeat that John was. She'll call at least, right?
KeepTrucking chapter 14 . 7/14
I'm gonna have to go find a remix of "Sisters." I bet somewhere, there's a really sinister version of that song that would creep your readers out nicely.
KeepTrucking chapter 13 . 7/14
I've got this mental image from the third Harry Potter movie: spooky late night lake shore, two prone bodies, and a bright white light standing guard.

So. Mary Winchester dies pinned to a ceiling and burning. Jess dies pinned to a ceiling and burning. Mary's ghost goes out saving Sam from the supernatural. Jess' ghost goes out saving Sam from the supernatural. Nice symmetry.
KeepTrucking chapter 12 . 7/14
Sam's arms were an iron safety net, Jenna wasn't going anywhere... Sam wasn't sure how it happened, but suddenly she was gone and running... and his ankle hurt. Hehehe.
KeepTrucking chapter 11 . 7/14
Young lady, don't apologize if you aren't sorry. Never mind Sandy is at least twenty years older than Dean, a mother of two and grandmother of three. Everyone should have at least one person who can do that to then.
KeepTrucking chapter 10 . 7/13
Why is it people (like Mann) are happier with a well-crafted lie, while others (like Guster) want the unvarnished truth?
KeepTrucking chapter 9 . 7/13
I was right. Jess is pissed.

How much you wanna bet Sandy was only forgiven for the journal thing because she fed the boys so well? And promised leftovers?

Wait. Why am I betting you? You're the writer.
KeepTrucking chapter 8 . 7/13
Jenna?! I know you can be mean jmr27, but what did the Moores ever do to you?
KeepTrucking chapter 7 . 7/12
Jess is a ghost! Jess is a ghost! Jess is a ghost! Jess is- how pissed at Sam? Uh-oh.
KeepTrucking chapter 6 . 7/12
I must be slap happy tired. I read, "its not beef" and for an absurd moment went "OMG! The Moores are the monster! They're eating the victims and tossing the leftovers in the lake! Sam! Dean! Put the forks down!"

I should get more sleep.