Reviews for Our Kind of Relationship
giving chapter 43 . 5/9
What kind of therapy specialty is Emily? Is there a specialty like that in real life? I am asking because I am a psychology major and this is one of the specialties I was thinking of.
Marie8563 chapter 50 . 2/4
Loved this story!
dancemom33 chapter 50 . 12/4/2017
I loved the story and was sorry it came to an end
Guest chapter 50 . 11/25/2017
Firechaseswater- I have to say I was disappointed about how little you went into how this changed their sexual part of their relationship but I really enjoyed the story.
Lelu chapter 50 . 11/25/2017
But what happened to Renee and Charlie? I hate that they got away with being horrible people.
Lelu chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
I just remembered that the horrible Doctor deals with children and child molestation! Poor kids.
Lelu chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
I hope this bitch loses her license! Does she commit all her patients?!
kneon chapter 50 . 6/25/2017
That was one sweet ending. Truly enjoyed this story.
it's simply me n you chapter 50 . 6/4/2017
Thanks for tying this all up so nicely. It's good to see that they are happy & she's worked through all the things that she'd been through in her life
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Ok first thing I think is how on earth has he not seen this before?
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Our Kind of Relationship has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in May at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Ajfflady chapter 50 . 5/24/2017
This was a difficult story to read in some places but stories like these are necessary to bring to light the anguish some suffer. Thank you for being brave enough to write this type of subject matter.
Ajfflady chapter 8 . 5/24/2017
They slipped into their roles really quickly. Wonder how their relationship was before? Was Bella withdrawn and sullen even how did she hide her depression?
Ajfflady chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
Well that was dark and the guilt Bella has , so sad hope therapy works.
Ajfflady chapter 2 . 5/24/2017
Esmes explanation is kinda cryptic can be taken a couple of ways. Of course my mind is going kinky but only more chapters will tell. I wonder how she will embrace therapy? Great start.