Reviews for Our Kind of Relationship
kneon chapter 50 . 6/25
That was one sweet ending. Truly enjoyed this story.
it's simply me n you chapter 50 . 6/4
Thanks for tying this all up so nicely. It's good to see that they are happy & she's worked through all the things that she'd been through in her life
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/2
Ok first thing I think is how on earth has he not seen this before?
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/1
Our Kind of Relationship has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in May at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Ajfflady chapter 50 . 5/24
This was a difficult story to read in some places but stories like these are necessary to bring to light the anguish some suffer. Thank you for being brave enough to write this type of subject matter.
Ajfflady chapter 8 . 5/24
They slipped into their roles really quickly. Wonder how their relationship was before? Was Bella withdrawn and sullen even how did she hide her depression?
Ajfflady chapter 4 . 5/24
Well that was dark and the guilt Bella has , so sad hope therapy works.
Ajfflady chapter 2 . 5/24
Esmes explanation is kinda cryptic can be taken a couple of ways. Of course my mind is going kinky but only more chapters will tell. I wonder how she will embrace therapy? Great start.
I couldn't get into this story - Bella was too like a toddler and Dr Lee too extreme. The characters were stereotyped and I think it was all moving a bit too fast. You do have a skill with writing, that does come across. However, this story got out of hand and doesn't seem as though you were leading it.
Really good luck with your other stories, and keep writing!
NickChick22 chapter 50 . 5/8
And that's a wrap! I thought you ended it beautifully. See you in your future works! As always, happy writing!
songii chapter 50 . 5/1
Thanks for sharing!
cullengirl08 chapter 50 . 5/1
Loved the chapter. Their family is definitely getting bigger!
debslmac chapter 50 . 5/1
:) loved this story
sujari6 chapter 50 . 5/1
Glad it all worked out for them.