Reviews for Right Beside Me (Book 2)
megacharizat chapter 1 . 12/14
good story
a person 56 chapter 16 . 12/2
Read the first one loved it and now I'm obsessed and can't wait for more
Siebenschlaefer chapter 16 . 11/15
Thank you for the update. I really love this story, your characters are so well developed. The last scene fits, and Severus behaviour is understandable, not healthy, but understandable. See you next time
slytherinsal chapter 16 . 11/15
I thought the inference that he has had PTSD from childhood was pretty obvious, actually, you've written it very well. Or is it only those of us who have worked with children who pick up on things like that?
and the problem with therapists is it's pretty hit and miss whether you get a good one or an incompetent one
Amber chapter 15 . 11/8
I love this story! I really hope you are still continuing!
Amanda Stein chapter 15 . 10/8
_
please update!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 14 . 9/22
good seeing slughorn
Joyce Lily Snape chapter 1 . 8/14
Please please please please please update, your story's great.
Michellecole chapter 13 . 8/11
Can't wait for more !
Michellecole chapter 12 . 8/11
Please keep this story going .
I'm hooked !
trash-panda-madi03 chapter 13 . 7/28
When do you plan on updating again? I love this story so much, and I would enjoy so much more of it.
TheDarkLord08 chapter 13 . 7/24
pls pls update!
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 7/17
I'm so sorry for your recent vicissitudes, I've been there with the data loss myself and it feels like you've been kicked in the stomach and vomited yourself.
I hope the strep throat didn't lead to rheumatic fever, it's a bitch of an illness
spiffy2143 chapter 13 . 6/16
This chapter gave me chills. I love how snape and harry can fight like that but look to each other too. Looking forward to more updates. :}
NadiyaC chapter 12 . 6/7
I am so sorry! Believe it or not, your house getting struck by lightning is not as rare as you may believe. One day during a storm in the early morning hours a long while back it was storming. My family and I was awoken by a lightning strike so loud I jumped out of my bed in the middle of a deep sleep. There was a burning smell and the house behind us was struck by lightning! Thank God no one was hurt!
I will be praying for you! (Love the chapter! )
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »