Reviews for Right Beside Me (Book 2)
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 7/17
I'm so sorry for your recent vicissitudes, I've been there with the data loss myself and it feels like you've been kicked in the stomach and vomited yourself.
I hope the strep throat didn't lead to rheumatic fever, it's a bitch of an illness
spiffy2143 chapter 13 . 6/16
This chapter gave me chills. I love how snape and harry can fight like that but look to each other too. Looking forward to more updates. :}
NadiyaC chapter 12 . 6/7
I am so sorry! Believe it or not, your house getting struck by lightning is not as rare as you may believe. One day during a storm in the early morning hours a long while back it was storming. My family and I was awoken by a lightning strike so loud I jumped out of my bed in the middle of a deep sleep. There was a burning smell and the house behind us was struck by lightning! Thank God no one was hurt!
I will be praying for you! (Love the chapter! )
BlueWater5 chapter 13 . 6/8
I like how Severus is willing to go to the mat with Albus for Harry.
BlueWater5 chapter 12 . 6/6
I'm so sorry about the lightning strike. Losing the thing insurance can replace is frustrating, but the loss of the intangibles is heartbreaking. Thank you for continuing to write despite your situation.
Elynna chapter 12 . 6/6
Wow! That was an excellent chapter! I'm a bit worried bit worried and anxious about what will happen next. Not sure I totally understood the huge worry at the end of the chapter about Voldemort though...was it that Harry didn't push him out fast enough?...maybe I just need to refresh and reread previous chapters. ..Post soon. I. So sorry for your bad luck. That Stinks big time! Good luck. Keep writing!
DepressedTiger chapter 11 . 6/2
Please mom
Update
Please?
Pretty please?
...
With a cherry on top?
spiffy2143 chapter 11 . 5/15
Awesome chapter. can't wait for more to come.
harry4eve chapter 6 . 5/3
I love this and the other part of the story, however I believe that Harry would be alot more attached to his firebolt. Seeing as that was the first thing Sirius gave him and that Harry has from him.
You keep saying your story parallels canon, does that mean you are going to kill off Snape, Lupin & Tonks?
spiffy2143 chapter 10 . 4/16
Great couple of chapters! Although I have alot of trouble liking Draco in some stories I do feel sorry for him. Looking forward to more!
BlueWater5 chapter 10 . 4/16
Loved how Snape turned his company into fish when he was being teased. Interesting twist on how Harry is found on the train.
draconic skysong chapter 9 . 4/6
wooh. nothing beats binge reading a story. I found this story a few nights ago as well as it's prequel and have spent that time catching up! I'm interested to see how things turn out. and Lily's cute. ok. she's older, but she's still cute. I look forward to see what happens next!
dragon fier 20 chapter 9 . 4/6
oh my gods, this is amazing. as always ahhhh I'm in love, and Poor Sev xD kept getting interrupted lol. Loved it and can't wait for more! 3
mandancie chapter 9 . 4/5
Poor Severus. I couldn't help but laugh at the end. No one would let him talk. ;) I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter. :)