Reviews for Right Beside Me (Book 2)
wannabe kairi chapter 19 . 4/28
i love this story and i cant wait for more
phoenix-rob chapter 19 . 4/27
wow, oh just wow.
extremely powerful.
This would be so much better without Lilly and Jilly.
Michellecole chapter 19 . 4/16
I love your healing method ! I hope It helps him !
Just live your story and especially love Lilly and Snape as family . More more!
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 4/16
spiffy2143 chapter 18 . 3/31
I kind of understand Harry's actions. I guess in a way it was wrong but yet I can't really blame him. I love that he wants to be Snape's son but I don't like that he seems to want to give up his Potter name even thou I realize he didn't know his dad. Don't really know what I would want if it was me. Can't wait to find out what happens next:)
hystericalaughter chapter 18 . 3/24
This is amazing. I know you said no slash but I'm still rooting for Draco/harry later. They're both so troubled and could help each other so much if they got over their hatred. Can't wait for the next update!
Michellecole chapter 18 . 3/22
I like Harry’s pent up anger and releases on Malfoy .
HGKE chapter 18 . 3/21
I know I don’t review your stories often, but I do want you to know that I’ve read them all. I love every one of them! I think this one is my favorite because I know exactly where Harry is coming from... I’ve been there, only I didn’t have someone to come save me, to stop it. Considering what he’s been through, I know it’s only a matter of time before he either explodes or implodes. Eventually he will be overwhelmed by it all and something drastic will happen... He has a good support system to get him through it so he will recover. It’ll take time and some things will always set off the panic, but it gets easier eventually...
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 3/21
dragon fier 20 chapter 17 . 2/14
Squeeeee this was so amazing and I really really realllllyyyyy wanna read more! Please update soon? Ive been in love with this series for a while now and I really wanna know what's going to happen between Sev and Lily, what's gonna happen with Draco, if he ever becomes friends with Harry and sooo much more ahhh. Keep up the good work!
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 2/13
Harry will stay with Severus as long as Severus agrees not to cut him off from associating with Ron and Hermione. Harry is used to being the extra Weasley. When he is not around Ron and Hermione, he just feels isolated.
SmartKoala chapter 17 . 1/29
So exciting! I can't wait to see what Harry comes up with to get detention. I'm so glad Lily is going to be able to help both of them come through the trauma OK and it's touching to see how much Snape really worries about the two boys. I hope Draco finds a friend or someone to confide in soon.
BlueWater5 chapter 17 . 1/29
I like how Dumbledore is concerned about Draco too.