Reviews for Fatal Attraction
Klanglilie chapter 31 . 7/25
I mean "rooted" XD
Klanglilie chapter 31 . 7/25
Oh my fuGOSH! I never routed so much for a pair of serial killers. I loved every chapter, every relationship progress, every letter, every murder, every lemon, oh my everything and the Ending! Thank you so much for not killing them off! I loved it, I love you and I love Chev! Thank you so much for writing this jewel! You both have such great potential! ...
Sorry I will stop now beging a creepy fangirl. Just let me say it a last time: THANK YOU 3
slyKat28 chapter 31 . 6/24
Oh this was good. I love the way you wrote this and it was an amazing read. I found it amazing how you fleshed out luffy and laws back stories and how they we're incorporated so well in hownthey became killers.
The build up to them meeting and connecting was written so well!

Love it! an amazing read!
unluckyomen13 chapter 31 . 4/29
Unique and interesting! 3
HemlockAndy chapter 31 . 4/23
Wow. I am stunned by this masterpiece. Never have I seen Luffy or Law portrayed this way but I found myself heavily enjoying it! Your descriptions and visuals are beautiful yet disturbing. You have a true talent for writing horror and novels!
cattomusi chapter 1 . 3/18
hi im not good in english but just want you to know, I actually have read it since long time ago and i guess it was rude to not give such a appreciation for your good- nope- AWESOME work guys. i love the story so much, it was beautiful written make it more enjoyable to read. I even read all the chapters in one night only hahaha, i love the way you portrait law character tho, i mean it really suit him! n for luffy, well i actually not really used with luffy's character but it was good enough. yet i love their conversation, especially when they're doing letter exchange and the ending was super awesome, i was afraid they're going to be dead. So, that's for all i guess, thank you so much for writing this good fic, it's worthy tho! i really look forward for you other stories, even now i'm currently following your other stories, i will always wait!
It's me chapter 31 . 3/14
Hello,
i'm sorry, for my bad english. I finished your Story right now and it's amazing! The Plot is great and i love the darkness!
It's hard for me to say in english, what i want to say, so i stop here.
You are great authors und i want to start to read your other Story too.
Thanks alot for these amazing Story.
Best wishes
OMG... I Love this Story so much and I Love you for written it Its so cute Law and luffy as Partners in crime and Love...The end was so beautiful I almost cry...
I'm a huge yaoi fangirl and lawlu is my absolutely Favorite Pairing, I've probably read every fanfiction that exist about them and this one is the best (Super sorry for the bad english :D My actually mother tongue is German but once i was done reading all german lawlu fanfiction I could finde, I switch to english)
A truly brilliant story. It was dark, yet almost fluffy at times. I loved the way you used Dolflamingo's character and also both Luffy and Law's characters were betrayed beautifully. It's one of the most morbid and unique stories I've had the delight of reading.
IceMaize chapter 31 . 9/13/2017
HELLO OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. Great story, GRAMMAR, ENGLISH. I love how you made them kill together in a way that was personal to both of them, especially Law's method. It was rather sweet. Although the friends' interaction with Luffy was rather vague, it still got the point across. But still, unique plot, good grammar. Who could refuse that?
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2017
Wow
Lady fenice 2.0 chapter 31 . 6/7/2017
Bellissimo
kassie.n.headley chapter 31 . 5/8/2017
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. It was stunningly morbid and ghoulish. I loved every minute of it. From the moment I started reading I could not put it down. The use of language was excellent. It's difficult to find a fic on with good grammar usage, some of them have good plots but the poor language makes them hard to fully enjoy. But this story was not like others. A unique plot and excellent use of language made it highly enjoyable. I love that you delved into how they got their scars and tattoos and linked memorable characters within the anime to the fic. This is a must read if you like macabre stories, even if you don't, try to look past that and give it a read. It's definitely worth it.
yume76 chapter 31 . 5/5/2017
Sordid. Morbid. Macabre. Solid. One of the rare few stories that can be counted in one hand that is worth spending the time reading, particularly in this fandom. The ooc-ness actually added to the beauty of this story. I want to say so much regarding this story, that now I can't find the words to do that. If someone asked me to describe this story in one word, I would say: PROFESSIONAL. That is how the writing style of this story is. I would like to commend the author for her masterpiece. Any reader checking out the reviews before reading this story, I absolutely recommend that you read it. Otherwise, you are missing on something awesome.
monkan chapter 31 . 4/28/2017
LOVE IT!

I found it yesterday and have been reading it all up until now on my phone, despite having a cold and fever. I just couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed it all from their background stories to the victims, from living "normal" lives to every-day drama, the fluff and how it ended on such a bitter but oh so sweet note, even if they are killers.

It had some really disturbing moments at times, however I was more disturbed with myself that I actually liked the story because of it. But then again, I already knew I was like this. I just can't help but like the darker stories more than the vanilla ones. Sure, vanilla and pure fluff is nice once in a while but it's no fun reading all fluff and vanilla. So... not many times do I find dark stories that doesn't make excuses for being dark, or doesn't go vanilla at some point. A story that doesn't try to save the characters because of "THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP" and all that. So I give you high points just for that.

Real thanks to you both for not making excuses for Law's character. A few times I feared he would go the "road of redemption" but thankfully he didn't. It would have been such a let down. I hate it when ALL characters must have a reason for being as they are, be it childhood, trauma, experience, or whatever. Some character yes, like Luffy in this case, but not Law. :)

Thanks for adding scars and tattoos to them as the story progressed. It felt like they actually had more importance instead of "a scar he had from long ago" or "a tattoo just because the canon version has them", really thankful.

I really look forward to your other stories, so if you will excuse me, I will now go stalk your archive. ;)

Best Regards,