Reviews for Changing Tides
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 2/13/2017
I'm so so happy for them. I do like that they kissed but I'm more impressed that they're being responsible and going to take it slow.
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
I was hoping that Lucia would show up so I'm glad that they had that conversation. I hate that the guy was killed though because Olivia really needs that closure and to get his boss. I do love the development that seems to happen between Barba and Benson. I hope this is headway for them. Will we learn even more of what she went through or is this all that we need to know going forward?
BJ chapter 6 . 2/12/2017
Powerful update. I'm glad that they are making strides in moving forward. I'm looking forward to the next update. Thanks for posting.
MrsChilton chapter 6 . 2/12/2017
Yay ! A step in the right direction !
barsonaddict chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
Eeeeeeeee I'm so excited! They kissed! And they're making plans to talk! I'm so happy I love it! Great job, and don't worry about time between updates, we love it whenever it's ready :)
BenoightLangson chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
Loved it. Can't wait for more.
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
And the blessed plot thickens. OmG! She turned down the job all those years ago and he just now found out. Omg. I'm in as much shock as Barba right now. She did right to follow her heart and that poopyhead (I mean that lovingly and if you're an X-Files fan you'll understand) left her like a Joe schmoo in the night. Gah! You are killing me with this story!
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
Love the inclusion of their first meeting. That's always important. Dean Porter is driving me mad already. I can't imagine how Liv feels. I almost feel sorry for Barba. Almost. I mean, I get why he left like he did and ended it, but that doesn't help my feelings in the least little bit.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
That must be absolute torture to her to have seen him like that. I love how you have set up their current involvement and now I'm holding my breath with what exactly it is that he'll be saying to her when she opens that door.
BJ chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
Great chapter. It looks like things are moving in the right direction. Thanks for posting.
BenoightLangson chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Loved it. Can't wait for the next update.
olivia-save-me chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Oh my goodness! You can't just leave it there! AAAA I JUST WANT TO READ MORE. Please update soon! I love this story and you're writing!
BJ chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
This was so emotionally powerful. I loved their nonverbal and verbal communciations. I can't wait to see what he does to get her to give him another chance. For a second there, I thought that Lucia was going to stop by Liv's hotel room, and try to clean up the horrible mess that her son created. I'm looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for posting.
kohee chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
...I have no words...I can't even put into words how this chapter made me feel, ESPECIALLY the phone call at the end. I honestly want to kick Barba so hard in his perfect ass, all the pain he put her through because he chose to ran away. Damnit Rafi! You wrote her pain so well, I just couldn't bear it. The angst is written so well. Too well.

Also love Lucia's appearance in this. Always the voice of reason!

Fix it fix it fix it! I trust you to fix it all!
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Well geez, poor Barba. Liv is always running away. I have a feeling she isn't going to last with anybody but good old El. I think she could be happy with Barba if she will give him a second chance. Update soon.