Reviews for What Might Have Been
Kitmui chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
My God! I want a sequel! I loved your story... I love the image of Sara and Grissom standing up there at the alter. I think your writing is excellent - I'd never be able to guess English isn't your first language.
Helna chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
That was funny! I love the how you threw in the Star Trek wedding!
bugface chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Great! I would love to see another chapter on this story to see what they say once they get out of the building. Great writing. Very in character and easy to read. Well done!
The Minx chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
It was good, but if you decide to continue it with another chapter, you might want to explain why they went to the room in the first place. Keep it up.
gittedl chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Hey Karin I just read your story. All I can say is: Awesome. I really loved "Elvis". I mean the hottie thing and "I bet she's good in bed". And "He doesn't look that bad either". I was laughing out work.
Evidence chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Really funny and warm, Karin! The characterizations were on the mark. After reading some spoliers that made my heart sink this was a welcome, uplifting story to read. So, thanks!
vigirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Very sweet story, Karin. Well-characterized, even in this unusual setting... ;-) Funny too, and exactly the kind of surreal CSI/Vegas scenario we might see. Good back and forth between G/S and I like the ending-it's nice and subtle. Great job!
Duckfeat chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Story rocks! Funny and well written. Loved your dialogue. Spot on hilarious. Keep it up.
Peggie chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
There is going to be a sequel right? This was very cute - but I can't believe Sara let him get away without answering the question. Please do write more - it was fun!
sheisnotreal chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Aw...that was so sweet! I absolutely loved that. The last paragraph was beautiful! I can't wait until you write again! :)
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Love me tender love me sweet...nou dat doet ie ook wel en je weet het...ik heb er verstand van! It's a great fic! Sooo funny! So wicked! I can just see it happening in front of me. I always knew the King was a wise man!

It's now or never, kiss me darling. Yippie! KISS!KISS!KISS! Mm...Be mine tonight! YES!Ik ben er klaar voor hoor!

WICKED FIC!Awesome job!

Geena
Melindotty chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
:p cutebut im a N/S shipper