Reviews for Goalie Interference
freakyHadeschild chapter 5 . 2/7/2019
i love this story please add more!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2018
I love this story, and I've never had a bit of interest in hockey before. I'm pretty excited to read about the upcoming game. I love your Nico, and I can't wait to see what happens between him and Percy when they meet up! Super rivalry? Body slam that turns to ridiculous lust? Love at first sight? What are we gonna get? So exciting!
H.T. Foest chapter 5 . 10/12/2018
An entire year of absence. Kinda had me worried there. Everything okay?

I like this chapter. You truly bring out the feeling of being small in a new, big world. Even I could picture it like watching a movie. The anxiety, the inferiority, the fear. Remarkable.
The13thBlackKitten chapter 4 . 9/25/2018
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but this is great writing. I don't see any grammar or spelling errors, and you obviously have done your research for this story. I'm not sure how this reaches you, but I hope you see it. I would love to see this continued, and even finished. Pretty please?
Ariana Lake chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
Please finish the story. I don't understand hockey, but I am really into this story. Also, I loved your last story: "On Tour". That was great, but kinda broke my heart a little.
irene2005 chapter 4 . 6/19/2017
OMG! Ahhh! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Seriously, great writing. My eyes usually glaze over when I'm reading stories where sports scenes are occurring that I don't understand, but not with your story. I can keep up, and it's interesting! I'm sitting here looking forward to reading sbout an ice hockey game, which has pretty much never happened in my life. Your Nico is the best, too. Looking forward to the next installment!
Happy writing!
Acro
H.T. Foest chapter 4 . 5/17/2017
Oh, an update! Thank you!

It's clear that you also want to show what would happen in real life should a situation like this happen. Making a decision is always hard when one of them corcerns about your future. I like it.

The way you described Nico in this chapter seem so real. It's like I can imagine him in my mind, and I could clearly see him. Sorry if this sounds creepy or cliche, but it is how it is.

The last line is so to be looked out for. I have a feeling who's going to appear next chapter.

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
Finally Nico meets Will! And he being thrown to the wolves already, and against the Pegasi! Wow! Update this soon, it's so good!
ethempat chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
*sobs* It's so beautiful

I read On Tour last year sometime (without realizing there was an epilogue, I think I thought it was finished before August haha) on ao3 and just finished rereading it on here. I clicked on your name (not realizing you had published a new story since) to read your bio and nearly screeched when I saw this. I don't even like hockey but any CarpeDM87 fic is a fic worth investing my heart and soul into, even if I don't ship Jasico and don't have a soul left after On Tour (it destroyed my sanity)

this review is wilD I don't know what I'm trying to say lmao.

But yes! Thank! you! so! much! for! existing! and! writing! these! amazing! fics!
uwu0romelu chapter 3 . 4/24/2017
THIS IS AWESOME! This is such an original concept! Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
Love it! Never been into hockey - but I've considered myself a fan as of now!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
I fucking LOVE hockey!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
great so far. I hope you update and I also hope the ship sails soon
H.T. Foest chapter 3 . 1/25/2017
Never really been a fan of sports, but I can picture the enjoyment of winning something. Especially when it's done with, uh, companions.

I see that he has the same traits from the book. Feeling being ignored and all that. Amazingly, it is almost the same. Really need to pay attention to how it will turn out.

I never knew that sports could pay that much. Well, maybe I do, but I just never actually know it like that. As do with the suit. Is it common for them to suit up after that? Just curious.

Huh, didn't think someone could think up a 'human' name for 'pony' (sorry for that). It still sound a bit odd hearing it when you have been more familiar with the one in the book.

Considering the plot of the story, I can only guess he'll say yes. But I'm pretty sure that will also be the problem itself.

I really want to know how those two relationship will flourish. They had a pretty intense first impression. Perhaps there would be a third person interference? So exciting to find out.

Keep writing!