Reviews for Peach's Dash, Rosalina's Reward
"You! Have! A horrible interior designer! Bowser!" LEGENDARY OMG I'M LAUGHING
Prime Jeremy chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
So cute
LuigiLovesCupcakes chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Awwww, this was sooo cute! w I enjoyed this a lot! :D
jojoDO chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Aww, that was so cute. my favorite part was Peach pissing off that bob-omb and making him commit suicide xD

Excellent little short piece of romance. Good job!
Roxius chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
This was a lot of fun I admit :P reading this, it feels like it should be a scene in a Mario RPG. Hell, there should be a Mario RPG whereyou just play as Peach, Daisy and Rosalina, and I guess it only makes sense for there to be subtext in between. Still, a fun story, a cute ending, and it was enjoyable
GrimGrave chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Right.
A tad bit out of character. Then again, this is your first time writing Peach and Rosalina, but still.
But what probably disturbed me even more was "ba-bomb". It's BOB-OMB, not "ba-bomb". Ugh.
Kamen Rider Omega chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Yep. There goes my heart, along with at least 2 non-essential organs.

My medical bills are being sent your way asap.

Sweet little story, though as per usual I have to make at least a token mention of not going full throttle, but I can concede that this story is just fine without it.

While I am busy passing out due to cuteness-induced-congestive-heart-failure, I can safely say I enjoyed this little story. Well done mi hermano.
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Cute.

Granted more Peach/Zelda but it was still adorbs.

Also I think the kept you waiting huh is more generic Snake quote as he says it in nearly every game smash.

I did get a kick out of Rosie getting all nervous and Peach domming. Good work.
YuriChan220 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Woooooow~! Thank you soooo much for this requested story! This came out even better than I expected! Oh, man! That beginning was so intense and the romantic scene is so freaking cute! Peach x Rosie are definitely a great pair!

Again, thank you so much! This was an awesome story! Keep up the great work~!