Reviews for Where in Middle earth is Bilbo Baggins?
Moriel chapter 8 . 5/13/2004
This is absolutely hilarious. You should publish it on TolkienOnline; people there would like it too, I'm sure. Taking out the swear words would be nice, but overall this story is great.
starfish chapter 8 . 5/2/2004
What an extraordinary story! This idea of an investigator searching for Bilbo is just great! *gg* I loved the style and how you set the story in "Lord of the Rings! Wonderful done - and such a fun to read it! *lol*
Rose Cotton chapter 8 . 2/23/2003
The line that had me laughing out loud was, "Rivendell is warded against all kinds of evil, Bilbo. I'm certain your relations could not pass its borders." That was great! Although I'm a little disappointed to see this story end, I can see why you couldn't continue it. Is there any room for a sequel? I would love to find out more about the adventures of your P.I.! :-)
shirebound chapter 8 . 2/13/2003
Wonderful, refreshing story.

"The gorgeous elf woman took his hand and led him away. Some guys have all the luck." Indeed.
BK the irregular chapter 7 . 2/12/2003
Seriously fun stuff. "Lord of the Rings" as noir detective tale? Can't wait to see how it proceeds. Loving it.
Rose Cotton chapter 7 . 2/12/2003
"I wondered if the hobbits had come this way, and if so, if the mosquitoes hadn't up and carried off a few of 'em."

ROTFL!
shirebound chapter 7 . 2/12/2003
This guy certainly sticks to a job once it's started, that's for sure! (Wouldn't we all love to have a few hours alone to explore Bag End?)
Rose Cotton chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
This is great. I like it very much. You're doing an excellent job with the classic P.I. style. Keep it up!
shirebound chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
"I wondered what had possessed Frodo to drag a couple of yahoos like that along if he wanted not to be noticed." Love it!

I'm looking forward to Digger arriving in Rivendell; it should be fun to see the place through his eyes!
shirebound chapter 5 . 2/10/2003
To me, the mystery is not, what happened to Bilbo Baggins, but rather, why this well-written, refreshing, fun story doesn't seem to be finding an audience. Sigh. It's really wonderful, HonorH!

Especially cute: "Rosie the pretty little barmaid refilled my ale or brought me something new to eat and got me thinking about the logistics of having a hobbit wife."
shirebound chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
This continues to be surreal and fun! (I don't think the Sackville-Bagginses would have known about Bilbo's ring, though.)

Great line: "they're all crazy about young Frodo, think he's the greatest thing since pipe-weed."
shirebound chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I've been reading LOTR fanfiction for almost a year, and this has got to be one of the most unique, creative things I've ever read. This is WONDERFUL! Where have you been? Oh well, we'll find out where Bilbo has been, and that'll have to do. Wow, this is so refreshing.