Reviews for How We Ever Came To Be
piakat04 chapter 4 . 4/27
Well, they did get to a "happier place" like I was hoping for. Who knew Rafael Barba had a slight exhibitionist streak in him?
eight percent chapter 4 . 4/22
Glad they were able to er… 'get back to nature'. But I'm guessing Barba's answer to that question is a resounding no?
eight percent chapter 3 . 4/22
Am now picturing Barba up a tree, screaming like a banshee. In his suit. Talk about a fish out of water situation, lol.
eight percent chapter 2 . 4/22
I'm smirking here. For two smart people they sure are making a mess of things...
eight percent chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh dear! Not a great start to their weekend away…
BenoightLangson chapter 4 . 4/20
Cute.
piakat04 chapter 3 . 4/5
I really hope Liv and Rafael can come to a happier place between them before their trip is done!
scintillateworld chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
I love this story and the setting of it. It feels out of their comfort zone which is a really great thing to read. I loved this chapter! You continue to write them so well. Thank you for updating! I can't wait for more. :)
BenoightLangson chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
No snakes for me either. Can't wait for more.
barsonaddict chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
I'm glad they're getting along better! *sigh* those kisses. I'm interested to see where this goes :)
Meg0613 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Hopefully time in a rainy tent will help them work out whatever is going on. Looking forward to the next chapter.
scintillateworld chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
I love this so far. You portray the tension and characters extremely well. And this story just leaves me wanting more. I really can't wait to read more. Amazing job so far!
BenoightLangson chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Oops! That was too funny. This is definitely going to be the weekend from hell and Rafael will have to sleep with his eyes open. Can't wait for the next update.
scintillateworld chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
It's a really great and intriguing start! I am excited to read more of this.
kohee chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Owwie. A fix-it road trip is probably one of the hardest road trips to make. I'm intrigued to find out what were the underlying tensions between these two that they had to get away and deal with it. But these two better get their act together and fix it!