Reviews for Blank Slate
KamenriderSentaiYuGiOh chapter 1 . 3/19
Hey i love story to the of mount Everest and wish this was the anime but anyway i was wondering if i could a have the character from Daily Life with a Monster Girl/モンスター娘のいる日常,and axel ,and xion
and do read or watch this story if that makes any sense
Thank god you continue your fic i hope you do the other two of roxas story sekirei and zero no tsukaima
birolk chapter 18 . 3/16
I just reread this whole story because of the most recent chapter. I love this story and it is definitely one of my top 10.
Something I always wondered about is, if sora didn’t have what was left of Ventus’s Heart in him, not only appearance wise, but also in terms of his abilities, specifically would he have a key blade or not, heck even if sora had a keyblade with out Ventus what would it look like, everyone else’s keyblade is unique and some aspect that denote’s it abilities and possibly the personality of the user, though I could be wrong on that last part. I always though Sora’s key was so generic looking because Ventus was in his soul and that made it so his key got confused about who it’s user was and just reverted to factory settings (metaphorically), that or Sora plus Ventus equals the most plain looking keyblade in existence. I know Xemnas doesn’t have a keyblade and Xehanort’s/Terra’s nobody so it’s not like just being the nobody of a keyblade wielder means you’d also get a keyblade (though it might give you lightsabers). That another thing, Sora and Ventus have to have some other connection other then Ventus met Sora when Sora helped him recover from the trauma of having the darkness in him ripped out to form Vanitas, because otherwise why would Vanitas resemble Sora so much, if Vanitas had been created after Ventus and Sora had met and something happened linking them that would make some sense, but Ventus met Sora after Vanitas had formed, also there’s the weird Parallel between the two pairs, with Sora and Roxas, Roxas is the (for lack of a better term) darker half, he’s quicker to anger, he’s more predisposed to violence, etc... Sora is more patient, less violent, and even in case’s where he should rightly get angry, he tends to just try and roll with the punches, in the case Ventus and Vanitas, the situation is flipped (though in their case it’s more black and white as opposed grey and white). There had to be some connection between the two from before, do they ever explain that, or is this just a plot hole?
xhope14x chapter 18 . 3/16
I just found this story and I love it I can't wait to see where you take it
I love this story so much. I've re-read the whole thing about five times now. This is hands down the best kingdom hearts crossover on this site
Free Man Writer chapter 18 . 3/14
Forgot to add this in the first review but this is my favorite KH crossover story because A. it's written brilliantly like i said before B. It involves my personal favorite trio from KH which is Axel, Xion and Roxas(Axel and Roxas being my favorite characters) cause these guys are seriously not represented enough C. It's a unique crossover that's never been done before and that's my bread and butter and D. this is getting my gears turning for making a Kingdom hearts crossover of my own
free man writer chapter 18 . 3/14
This is a brilliantly written story, with very well made scenes, build up, interactions, character development and so on. very well done good sir, very well done.
NeoNazo356 chapter 18 . 3/13
Most readers would probably be AGAINST Roxas "un-alive-ing" those guys, but given Smith's method did NOTHING... I think Roxas can be excused. They DID try to kill him so he can easily say it was Self-Defense, and he just so happened to be Attempting Rescue of Liminals at the time and the Bad Guys wouldn't let him. Suu lapping up the bullets and then shooting them back out was DAMN COOL to visualize. The final scene on the ship was very well-written, and I definitely root for the more-metaphorical Ship between Roxas & Yukino.
All things considered, you ended the chapter on a very high note. The Wall metaphor was actually really comforting to hear, because sometimes I feel the same way about the hurdles and motivation that comes with writing.
REALLY looking forward to more. If you need someone to Soundboard ideas off of, I'm more than willing to help. In terms of quality, this story is an 11 over 10.
That was awesome! I loved this chapter, and it's alright we all have our technical problems
mad thought chapter 18 . 3/12
Lots of action, woo! Great to see this updated, I always hate cliffhangers and that was a big one. Wonder what the fallout's gonna be like, maybe they start calling Roxas the Dark Watcher or something vigilante like. I mean he had his hood up right? He, Xion, and Axel could all be a group. Update when you can.
The4thHorseman chapter 18 . 3/12
Roxas is right afterall, those traffickers didn't deserve to live since they kidnapped his friend Yukiko all because of the sick pleasure of profit. I bet Tio, Doppel, Manako and Zombina will feel shocked that Roxas was the one who killed those traffickers on the ship because they saw him as a cute kid that was able to avoid Tio attempting to hug him. I'm starting to wonder when will Lala show up because I want to know if she will sense that Roxas has no heart or will she be able to sense that he has killed. I bet if Kimihito starts to bitch to Roxas about killing people, Roxas would retort saying Kimihito would of done the same thing had one of the girls been kidnapped as well. Anyway, I thought the ability Roxas got was Light Step, it was actually Light Dash instead and I still had hoped Roxas had gotten another keyblade out of the deal like The Guardian keyblade for example or even the Oblivion because he basically sent all those asshole traffickers to Oblivion. If he did get Oblivion along with Oathkeeper, he could of gotten Two Across One also because that Keyblade is awesome to the max and is quite powerful. You know, since Roxas and Sora have a connection to the point Sora had woken up from a dream seeing Roxas in bed with Yukiko and Pyra, I wonder if he'll be able to dream about Roxas going on a killing spree aboard the ship and wonder what the hell is Roxas up to. If Sora tells Yen Sid about these dreams about Roxas, Yen Sid might tell him that Roxas is his Nobody and these dreams about him means that he has a connection to him.
ZeroGreenArrow chapter 18 . 3/12
Well, it was definitely worth the wait. This was a crazy chapter full of action and sadness. Roxas realizing that some people are just evil was a nice scene too. Keep up the good work man.
zeldawolffang chapter 18 . 3/12
i hope Roxas doesn't need to run after all this
Ranch14 chapter 18 . 3/11
I hope this is a sign of a return to writing. This is still in my top 5 stories. I've always felt Roxana and Xion got the short end of the stick out of everyone in Kingdom Hearts.