Reviews for Blank Slate
Chapter 18 when fam? I NEED IIITTT.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude,how dare u. Jokes aside,im REALLY eager to see the next chapter,hopefully the chapter is looooong. And dude,do whatever crazy ideas and scenarios come into your mind for this fic,cuz it only makes it alot better. Your work is amazing. Hope to read ch,18 soon!
The4thHorseman chapter 17 . 9/17
Dude! You better update sooner or later because I want to read Roxas going full Berserk mode on those assholes that kidnapped Yukiko. Ya know what? I hope Roxas gets a new keyblade out of this event, one that reflects him awakening his light magic and desire to to protect his friends. This time, Kimihito will not get in the way cause I'm sure Roxas won't listen to another one his "talk things out, not use force" bullshit lectures. Kimihito is an okay guy, but he's rather naive on how the world works and thinks that talking things out makes things better. Which is a load of bullshit because in some worlds like Berserk, Pirates of the Caribbean, Middle-Earth, God of War, Castlevania etc, force is necessary to get what you want while talking does nothing sometimes.
I cannot wait for the next chapter! Finally its time we see Roxas kick ass more tnan before. I hope you're having fun writing the next chapter,you do awesome work man! And i hope chapter 18 is gonna be a long one. The longer the chapter,the better it is man.
The romantic insanity chapter 17 . 9/16
Great story can't wait for the next chapter
The4thHorseman chapter 17 . 9/5
Wonder what's gonna happen if someone from the Liminal Community sees Roxas with all that Light coming out of his body and going out to slaughter those Liminal Traffickers? They might believe that there's an unknown "Liminal" that has a full appearance of a human, but has abilities that borderlines that of a superhuman or a god such as mid-high superhuman strength, endurance, speed, using an unknown powerful weapon, wearing an ominous black coat for protection against "pure" darkness, using a portal of darkness called the Corridor of Darkness for travel/teleportation and wielding power magics such as Time magic, Light magic and possible Limit Breaks. Altough, Miss Smith at first though he was an experiment for a possible monster-human fusion since in the past, there were rumours of possible fusions so that means someone from the human community might think Roxas is a Homunculus.
i hope next chapter is where roxas performs his dual wielding skill
The4thHorseman chapter 17 . 9/3
Each day, the young nobody slowly gains his heart by interacting with those with passion in their hearts. On this day, someone that the nobody cared for was taken through the greed of profit. Now filled with burning ruthless light, he sets out to find her and show the kidnappers what the divine wrath of god truely means.
Golden Light 001 chapter 17 . 9/3
And the heart becomes more complete each day with each new emotion
Xeneous chapter 17 . 9/3
I wonder if this will be when he summons the Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades. That would be great.
Man ,now I gotta check 24/7 to see if you add a new chapter cuz that cliffhanger got me. Time for Roxas to show off what he's really made of
OOhhh shoot,roxas is pissed. Can't wait to see how everyone's reaction to him going beast mode is gonna be
OrangeBeanGamer chapter 17 . 8/30
Good Job Can't wait for the next chapter
The4thHorseman chapter 17 . 8/30
Uh Oh! Roxas is gunning for blood and I doubt he'll want to listen another lecture from Kimihito. I'm pretty sure Roxas is gonna do this would-be slaughter by himself since to him it's personal as hell and he obviously doesn't want anybody to get in his way. Since it's still the full moon, this could send Yukiko over the edge if she decides to wake up to see Roxas killing her kidnappers like crazy. In her mind, this is like how the knight in shining armour saves the princess from those that wish to harm her. Ya know if Pyra saw Roxas in this type of enraged state, she would probably be scared and aroused at the same time since all that light is coming out of his body could have an effect on the more demonic and dark liminals such as hellhounds. Smith could video tape the future slaughter scene from a safe distance since the last time someone tried to stop an enraged hero from killing off the bad guy they almost died from the said hero until the dying bad guy stopped them from doing it. All that light coming out of Roxas's body might make the liminal community get curious and suspicious about him and wonder kind of liminal he is. I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the community mistakes him for an angel of sorts since he's got an affinity for Light and sees him slaughtering the kidnappers like dogs with Light magic and possible Limit Breaks.
Kamencolin chapter 17 . 8/28
Roxas is gonna mess up some people can't wait for the next chapter