Reviews for Jessica's Legacy
Wheels chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
You should stay more within what the show did. Jessica only had a brother. A Doctor. If you remember an episode in where she takes a niece, who had just lost her husband, on a cruise. Other than that it is pretty good.
Mary Harmon chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Please finish this story. It is very interesting so far, and I would love to read more.
Rach chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Great story I have noiced there are only two stories on here including yours I wonder if anyone could write any more.
any way great story so far please update this soon
see ya
Devon Christ chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I loved this story. I just wish that you would finish it. I think it has such great posibilities.

Please write some more.

Good luck
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
You're off to a good start! (Except that I don't want my dear Jessica to be dead!) Is there going to turn out to be any connection between Jessica's murder and the death of Jennifer's family, which presumably was an accident?

One little gripe - in the third paragraph, I think you said "Jessica" when you meant "Jennifer".

Anyway, I'd like to see more! (Any chance that it was someone else to was bludgeoned and the body was mistaken for Jessica's because the face was too badly messed up and...? Sigh, Modern forensic methods would have caught that within a day. Oh well.)
Suzanne of Doom chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Well, pretty cool. One problem-

Why would Jess leave her house to a neice she had never met? She would be most likely to leave her estate to Grady and his wife, having raised him (If I remember correctly, his parents died).

Other than that, coolness. Rock on.
redlady27 chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Great story so far.. Can't wait to read more.
black gothic chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
the story is brill pl;z keep writing i wanna know how it turns out!
see hear speak bo evil chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
It's about time someone started writing more in this section! I like the story so far.
Misty chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
excellent. I like it a lot. Keep reading. I really want to see what happens next
KatKnits00 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I like it so far. Please continue.
alan100 chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I would love to hear what you all think of my story so far.

Please review it.