Reviews for Somewhere in Time
Jade Kraak chapter 10 . 9/20
j'aimerais bien avoir la suite
darknessbetrothed chapter 10 . 9/10
omg I love this!
Please, please update this is so awesome
RuneMarauder189 chapter 10 . 8/31
I love this story so so much! Please update! I want to know what else happens!
Jces999 chapter 7 . 8/19
I am just loving this - heartbreaking that they are all dead in Hermione’s time & she is the only one left . I hope she can get her happy ending in James & Lily’s time and Remus can claim his mate. Thank you for your excellent writing .
GeekOfManyForms chapter 10 . 8/16
I need an update! Such a great story.
GeekOfManyForms chapter 4 . 8/16
This story is bloody brilliant! The scene with baby Harry and the story made me cry like a baby!
IceCreamAndRainyDays chapter 2 . 8/14
Okay, I just stumbled on this story and finished chapter 2, and I am IN LOVE WITH IT. Your writing is so good. You have the right amount of humor in here to. I am utterly heartbroken for Hermione right now. Please excuse me while I go find some tissues and read more.
Are you done writing for this story? It’s such a good start that every time I come across it, I always read it. Please continue! There’s so many avenues to go in.
LightHearted21 chapter 10 . 8/13
God, I'd give anything for an update to this! This is truly Incredible. I hope you will continue someday!
Washedawaycloud chapter 10 . 8/5
I'm giving this a follow on the off chance you ever continue this because it is, in a word, wonderful.
Is this another abandoned story? Because there hasn’t been an update in about a YEAR
Sineadtwiggy chapter 10 . 6/14
Oh goodness me! This fic is amazing so far, when is hermione going to put poor Remus out of his misery?! Would love to see an update
I want this to continue so hard.. just so hard. I know Life happens. I respect that life happens.. I just think that you’re so damn talented and I miss your writing.
worleys91 chapter 10 . 5/29
Hope you come back to this eventually. Its really good and just getting interesting .