Reviews for Somewhere in Time
Is this another abandoned story? Because there hasn’t been an update in about a YEAR
Sineadtwiggy chapter 10 . 6/14
Oh goodness me! This fic is amazing so far, when is hermione going to put poor Remus out of his misery?! Would love to see an update
I want this to continue so hard.. just so hard. I know Life happens. I respect that life happens.. I just think that you’re so damn talented and I miss your writing.
worleys91 chapter 10 . 5/29
Hope you come back to this eventually. Its really good and just getting interesting .
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 10 . 5/27
Please update soon, really enjoying this story
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 10 . 5/27
While trying to clean out my following list (Originally I had 179 stories I was following) I had forgotten how much I love this story. It is well written and I do so hope you come back to writing.
I really wish you would continue! You have a good thing going here. It would be sad to become another unfinished story!
I really wish you would continue. You have something unique and so good.
lizziebat chapter 10 . 4/19
please please please update soon!
mrs.padfoot.prka chapter 10 . 4/17
I am loving this! Please update soon!
ForeverTheWhiteTiger chapter 10 . 4/16
Just got around to reading the latest updates - can't believe how much I was missing out on! Can't wait to see what's next! Bravo!
Lova chapter 10 . 4/8
I like your story greatly. Will you ever finish it? I hope you do, because I think it is great and I want to know how it turns out. Please keep writing. Thank you!(For writing this story)
Fandomwizard26 chapter 10 . 4/7
So, I know it's been awhile since you updated, but I want you to know that I really enjoyed this story (or at least the parts on here).
Harry-Potter-Addict-595 chapter 10 . 3/24
I love this fanfiction .its an amazing storyline, please continue this fantastic story. thank you.
kkelly04 chapter 10 . 3/24
My heart aches for Sirius at the end of this chapter! I just started your story tonight (I apologize for not reviewing each chapter but I got too into it to stop myself from binging onwards). I loved the killing of the basilisk scene so much (loved the memory of Ron helping her when she was in trouble). Was pumped for the Dumbledore smackdown. Can’t wait to see how the horcrux hunting goes and revenge on Peter. Plus of course the progression of Remus/Hermione!