Reviews for Mummy Dearest
Miene chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow, Great! Fantastic Story!

Could you please keep writing SBR? Pleassee...

we should keep the SBR-Community alive!
RaeAnne chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Aw, I just loved that. Is there a more perfect couple? M hot sweaty Bailey...yum. LoL :-)

RaeAnne -(-
krisztina chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
Evil... evil, neferious woman to put us on hold right there:) Ah well, at least they're together now! Looking forward to more!

krisztina chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
This chapter has me wondering if there will be a Jack appearance in this story, as he was the reason Samantha held her feelings back in the beginning. Also, I'm anxious to see who the killer is... Ms. Klunk seemed the obvious choice, but you've pulled a few twists a turns from your story-telling repetoire, so I'm also wondering about others...

Having fun reading this! sita:)
krisztina chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Finally, the creep's gone. OK, so he was only in a few chapters, but still. He was way too dumb for Sam. She needs someone more... Bailey:)

I really think that you're a talented writer. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought into getting inside the characters' heads. I love where this story is going.

krisztina chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
Coop's in town? Damn. Couldn't you just kill him off? lol OK, I know. Dramatic tension.

Back to reading:) sita
krisztina chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
I loved the way you mentioned Bailey looking for clues as to Sam's feelings for him. That's just so realistic. It's easy to imagine a man like Bailey, who is normally confident in every other aspect of his life, looking for signs of his affection being returned. Fricktastic! I can't wait until they get together:)

krisztina chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Nice tension. I liked that you introduced another possible murder suspect in the curator and you've got me wondering if some of the new "shipments" are recently dead. Still reading like a mad woman:)

krisztina chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Great detailing! And I loved that Sam had a flash. During some episodes, she seems to have one every few minutes:) Still reading, still loving it!

krisztina chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Hm... tension building in more ways than one. I love the way Bailey is so generous. He really takes care of Sam. I think you're right on target as far as characterization goes, but I'd like to challenge you to add a bit more descriptive detail. What does Bailey's face look like as he's pining? Does Sam give anything away in her expressions? How is she wearing her hair, up or down? No criticism intended - I love what you've done so far - but it would be great to have a few more visual cues.
krisztina chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I can't say enough good things about this story. I love your creativity and this Bailey vs. Coop tension looks to be great. Although I am a Sam/Bobby Goren (from Law and Order: CI) 'shipper, I've always loved Sam with Bailey as well. Can't wait to read more:) Going there now!

Sam chapter 9 . 7/18/2004
God, that was great, I was hoping you would write more. It was worth the wait. Thanks
Profiling chapter 9 . 7/17/2004
SBR fan here reporting to duty. I don't know what got me to visit again this morning because I haven't been here for ages. But it was definitely worth the visit. What can we do to keep you writing SBR. I'm not above begging and bribery ;-). Love the story and loved the new chapter. It was about damn time they did something about it LOL. Thanks! And please keep writing!
bavlju chapter 9 . 7/13/2004
Finally!I am waiting like crazy for some SBR this new SJR stories bla bla bla... Well this is very good and I hope you will finish it soon or at least update it very very soon:o)but I know we are all busy so...keep going and(sigh) I realy have nothing else to say
Brie chapter 8 . 5/6/2004
Hi, you really do great in this story! Will there be an update anytime soon? Read your other stories too. I think you write some of the best Profiler SBR that's out there to read.
Keep it up!