Reviews for Trapped in a Broom-Closet
Dogco94 chapter 17 . 10/20
Love it!
WildOnionTops chapter 1 . 10/19
Love the story so far. Great idea for basis of story. Ron sleeping with the baby was priceless.
Nice Egan chapter 17 . 10/16
Thank you for the update! Looking forward for the next chapter! D
NorGuard chapter 17 . 10/15
Amazing story
Hank1967 chapter 17 . 10/15
Excellent update! I like how you've made it difficult for Daphne to control her emotions - very realistic for a period after childbirth.
Yaw6113 chapter 17 . 10/12
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot.
TheGrandDisciple chapter 17 . 10/8
Another great chapter though I STILL don't like Ron.
Hopefully things pick up and progress soon
CarolWim chapter 17 . 10/8
I'm so sorry. I really dislike the original story of Potter, and you followed that. The role of Harry and Daphne in the beginning I liked very much. But after going back to the overly known story, and the overly done drama, I really disliked it. Sorry.
Reitumetje Mogashoa chapter 17 . 10/5
please update these is a great story
Astroman1000 chapter 17 . 10/5
A stuff. I was fully prepared, if disappointed, for this to be a look at canon from Daphne’s perspective given what you said in the first chapter. When Daphne got pregnant I said to myself “this whole “not affecting canon” thing will be tough now!” and when Harry appeared I said “damn, now you’re teasing us!”

And I was ok with canon not changing too much. So often an alternate pairing suddenly means everything is fixed and that can get old.

Still, I’m immensely happy to see things changing. And I’m glad things are so happy... though I’m already dreading Harry’s death.

Can’t wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
Jerm069 chapter 17 . 10/2
Good chapter. You are a very good writer. you could go pro but I'm glad you write here. Thank you.
tpx1 chapter 17 . 10/2
great story so far
please continue soon!
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 10/1
Kind of difficult to read with using apostrophes instead of actual quotation marks.
cameron1812 chapter 17 . 10/1
Really, really beautiful moments in the house with Daphne and Rory. Sounds like you write from experience:) Thank you! Love to see the plan coming together!
Brot'Quel chapter 17 . 9/30
This whole 17th chapter is really good and makes the reader feel so many different kind of emotions.
Emphasis on the last segment: this little 'family-type' scene really warmed up my heart.