Reviews for Trapped in a Broom-Closet
WolfgangNH chapter 21 . 2/20
Love your works. This story deserves an ending
Gryffindorforever4242 chapter 21 . 2/5
Love it
Ariel Schnee chapter 1 . 12/27/2023
Something you need to know.

Double quotes, "speech", are for speech.

Single quotes, 'thoughts', are for thoughts.

As it is, I can't tell if your characters are saying something. Or thinking it. This is something that really needs to be fixed.

Until then, your fic is quite confusing.
Kyuubinokitsune1995 chapter 21 . 12/11/2023
I really hope you continue the story. I love it!
Kyuubinokitsune1995 chapter 8 . 12/11/2023
I am enraptured by the story I thought I had read all of the Harry and Daphne stories. I’ve already gotten this far in a few hours. I’ve been reading nonstop. I hope you keep up the good work!
johnny99 chapter 21 . 10/31/2023
Foreshadowing!

I think this is one of your best stories — I enjoyed the writing, seems to flow a bit more. You also deepened some of your characters in interesting ways.

Hope all is well and thanks for writing!
Toolazytologin chapter 7 . 10/20/2023
Oh buggering hell..

I usually don't read comments before I get to entrenched in a story because they tend to spoil the story. Especially here as they're not locked to the chapter that's being reviewed.

I wanted to see what the reactions had been for daph to decide to hide the pregnancy, when I saw a comment akin to "please continue" immediately I closed the comments and skipped to the last chapter... sure enough "t.b.c"

So, I'll mark this story in the app and keep an eye on it in the hope that it'll be completed one day.

For the record, I think hiding the pregnancy from harry is a bloody cop-out.
FrankZhangFan chapter 21 . 8/29/2023
Tracey sollte Trauzeugin werden
FrankZhangFan chapter 17 . 8/29/2023
Mach Tracey und Blaise zu den Trauzeugen
Danni Tye chapter 21 . 7/26/2023
-Feeds all the brain food I can give to your muses-
I need more of this story. Pweeeeeeaaaaase -Puss In Boots Big Eyes-
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2023
Really beautiful story, hope u dont abandon tis id be shame if you would
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2023
read this in all throughout the night with no sleep, it's really good, just sad to see it's not yet finished and the last update was four years ago... hoping that it's at least updated someday
Cooper chapter 21 . 6/14/2023
i hope the muse strikes you again. i just read this all in one long sitting. please dont abandon this
Just William chapter 21 . 6/11/2023
Story abandoned?
Redical Gaming chapter 12 . 5/17/2023
I love how she just ignored any names that could perhaps link to harry
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »