Reviews for The Angel of Hell's Kitchen
TwilightSymphonycat chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
Absolutely amazing!
HonzaShanzaki69 chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
I love this story. Thank you for writing this.
Llamasandtea chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I really like this story. It’s such a good character study! Also, Foggy would totally accidentally unknowingly become the new kingpin XD
Darkpool chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
I’m not even part of the Daredevil fandom, and I really love this story.
evilpinkpen chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I just read this story for the second time in a week, because it was still seriously haunting me from the first reading. You took some incredibly powerful thematic material and delivered it in an impressively painless and memorable way... bravo. I remain moved and impressed by this story in a way that fic, and even pro writing, rarely manages. Thank you for your work.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Nice.
shiromango3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Straight-up the best fanfic I've ever read. Good job!
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Supremely excellent story- I love how you drew it all these different facets of the characters together and gave foggy heaps of props. I loved the different take on Matt, cause of the added depth. I adored the conclusion- it's rare that a story is so satisfying, but this tied everything up in a very neat way without devaluing the journey it took to get there. A really difficult balance to get right, but I think you hit it spot on. Thanks for a great read!
GMoriell chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
I' am a fan of Foggy and this fantiction is absolutely amazing! Matt definitely was needed a hard punch he received. Hopefully, they' ll really manage to find a way to cooperate.
Juniper chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Wow, this went a lot of places I couldn't have predicted. It's a really original take. It's well written and held my attention, but I can't decide if I really LIKED it or not. That's a compliment, honestly. You've written something really complex and layered and I may need another read-through or two to settle on my feelings about it. That's successful writing.
bd chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Holy yes, you just wrote headcannon. Thank you.
r2003lc chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I really enjoyed reading this!
Weasel Fu chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I like your story, thanks!
mtwin chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
This was really really great! The paths they take are realistic, and the parallel between Foggy and Matt working outside the law is fascinating. The last part was priceless, I love that the answer to Matt's paranoia was staring them in the face. Fabulous job.
Breesy chapter 1 . 12/11/2016