Reviews for Road to Redemption
I love this so much!
I want more!
KatherineCarson chapter 59 . 2/20
I love this fanfic! Please update!
Rachel chapter 59 . 1/2
Hi! I LOVED your story! You write really well, even if you spell "Mabel" as "Mable"! LOL. I didn't even notice until this chapter :.
Anyway, I just have to ask you to write more if you can! This story is addictive, I couldn't stop reading! You said winter was when you really started to write a lot, so can we please get one more chapter?
BTW, I love the little notes with each chapter! It made it feel like a more special experience.
Don't forget, you are AMAZING! :)
Alexis chapter 6 . 12/30/2020
Why the scene cutting thing it's horrible?
I love Bill chapter 41 . 12/9/2020
ILOVEYOU. You the most amazing writer! Srsly! And Bill is SO CUTE! I LOVE THIS!
I love Bill chapter 16 . 11/18/2020
Srsly, this series just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the fantastic work! I LOVE BILL HE'S SRSLY MY DREAM BOY!
I love Bill chapter 10 . 11/18/2020
I love Bill. Hence the name. And this is the cutest thing iv'e ever read. Super duper in character, I don't even know what to say. Other than, this is brilliant, and you are a true artist. Dorito for life.
Azarath Cat chapter 59 . 11/13/2020
I'm glad I came across this story, it's very good! I hope you're still working on it!
Guest chapter 59 . 11/9/2020
i would like to see how candy and grenda would react to bill. I'm thinking they would think he's adorable but be a little wary of him anyway. But i don't know how Pacifica would act though. I hope she makes an appearance soon.
Guest chapter 59 . 11/1/2020
This is so good! I check this fanfic every day to see if you've updated. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 59 . 10/30/2020
This is so awesome. I love this very much. I like your take on Bill and his friends, it's very interesting. There aren't many good gravity Falls fanfics out there. I've been reading this for the whole day and it kept me invested for every second. I'm counting on you to update soon, I just have to know how this story progresses. It would be a shame if you stopped writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
This fanfiction is amazing. It's one of the best ones I've read. I really like your take on Bill as a child. All the other characters are written exactly like they are in the show. I really really like this. I hope you update with a new chapter soon.
ReadingQueen chapter 59 . 10/19/2020
I love this fanfic! Please update!
Guest chapter 59 . 10/7/2020
Its a shame this fanfic died... oh well, rest in peace.