Reviews for Naruto the Fair Raven's Son
Dragonontap chapter 27 . 6/25
Pls update because this is a good book
Akane Mosoa chapter 23 . 6/24
In reference to the A/N, “like me when I was in high school, I liked learning somewhat but I found the home so easy that I got bored and just did enough homework to pass.”
Akane Mosoa chapter 6 . 6/24
Naruto’s normal chakra was actually blue, the yellow/gold chakra was his sage mode/nine tails synergy chakra.
DragonxLord chapter 27 . 5/27
This fic is really good. I hope to read more chapters soon.
YeTianshi chapter 25 . 5/3
You know, I can see how Naruto could love Raven, even though he doesn't remember his previous life. I mean before there was no one for Naruto, the fact that someone loves him enough to put him through all that would mean the world for him.
YeTianshi chapter 19 . 5/3
You know I just realized something while I was re-reading this. Since Naruto can turn into a fox, does that mean that eventually with some Chakra from Kurama, he could turn into a giant nine tailed fox?
That would be so epic. A flip of his tails would level mountains and create tornados!
Eternity456 chapter 27 . 3/12
Please update this it’s amazing I really like this naruto I feel like this is what he should have been like in canon PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON
Hunterkiller1888 chapter 27 . 2/10
can't wait for more
Falvern chapter 13 . 1/7
It's been interesting so far. My only question is where the hell is Qrow? The lack of Naruto interacting with his Drunkle Qrow is disturbing. Blake being a druggie is a new concept, and considering the circumstances, not overly surprising.
Kurama drakon chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
update
ortizale317 chapter 26 . 12/22/2017
The bird thing is not genetic

It's magic
zevkore91 chapter 27 . 12/15/2017
I love this story and this Naruto so much. Also is this new grimm the one that Naruto lost his dagger to? Will he get his dagger back?
ROTH963 chapter 27 . 12/1/2017
thank for the chapter but will you update soon, i love this story
ortizale317 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
We got a problem

Urgent message from ultimate alcatraz:

Have you heard about Congress voting to kill net neutrality? It's going to happen on December 14 and if it passes, the Internet will get censored, websites will be blocked as both internet and cell phones companies like Verizon, Comcast and another another one charges more than intended.

There is a pledge in hopes to stop this monstrosity that is worse than SOPA. The website is . Send this message to everyone you know on the site and tell them to sign the pledge.
Ac123321123 chapter 27 . 11/20/2017