Reviews for Naruto the Fair Raven's Son
zubhanwc3 chapter 27 . 36m
loved the chapter and the clarification to his personality
doomqwer chapter 27 . 47m
Wooo glad to see more of this
Death Gone Wrong chapter 26 . 9/21
Is this abandoned?
Bryanjei chapter 26 . 9/13
Post more epic chapters
NB132 chapter 26 . 9/12
HAHA great chapter
luluvibritania chapter 13 . 9/9
it will be so awesome when Naruto gets his Truth Seeker Balls and learns to fly. unless for some stupid reason he has his toad sage mode instead of hist SoSP sage mode
luluvibritania chapter 6 . 9/9
i could have sworn Human chakra was universally blue(unless used for Medical green) Tailed beasts red and Sage mode not shown?
how is he to recreate the Rasengan without his memories it simply isn't possible as it wasn't in the deal. asking them for permission or using them at all makes no sense if they don't keep their memories
Sasuke asked for his eye's as traits which means they lack the powers and have only the apperance.
36Barry72 chapter 26 . 8/24
I'm really loving this story more and every chapter and can you please show us more of naruto and blake doing more "drugs", I became really addicted to that...

And you're one of the few people that can do unexpected shit and make it work.
OmegaTheMessiah chapter 6 . 8/20
Pretty cool how powerful naruto is though I have to ask. What is exactly is that transformation, some kind of aura variant of his Tailed beast mode or Six Paths Sage Mode?
zevkore91 chapter 26 . 8/19
I love this Naruto. I read this after watching Game of thrones, then fell asleep. I had a awesome dream of this Naruto in the Game of thrones universe. Cool dream.
Keep up the hilarious and awesome work. I have the feeling naruto's team will be Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and sai. But keep up the awesome and funny work.
Naruto is a MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME!
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 26 . 8/17