Reviews for The Great Manipulator
tediuminahamsterball chapter 18 . 6/10
Engaging story! Looking forward to more..
MrsH chapter 18 . 5/14
I am sooooo sick of searching for a completed story, only to start an interesting and well-written story like this and then find that it isn’t completed at all. I try to read only completed stories because so many stories on this wite are abandoned and never finished.

Very sad that this one - which was unusually well plotted and interesting - may fall into that category.
adrien skywalker chapter 18 . 3/19
When is the next update?
NorGuard chapter 18 . 1/26
Great Story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next
ArtimuosJackson chapter 18 . 1/11
The Dragon in Triwizard Tournament is not something strange or that dangerous considering Charlie goes straight to Dragon reserves after graduating but yes it was dangerous for Harry, so I don't think the Wizarding Britain would be that worried about that.
I recently started to read this story but I hope you don't compare or make magical world similar to muggle world because small injuries curses and magical creatures and dangers are daily life of magical world.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 1/8
I've never seen Lucius' decision to have Dumbledore suspended under this light before.
KEB chapter 18 . 11/5/2018
This is fantastic! I've recently read through this story and it just keeps getting better. There were a few parts that were a bit wordy(some early chapters) and therefore pulled me out of the story, but overall the story is engaging and well written. I look forward to more.
Thanks for writing!
WyrdSmith chapter 18 . 9/26/2018
So very good. Just so very, very good. Bravo!
bahnannah chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
i've read hermy hugs far too many times to count but I love your python reference the best! also very tongue-in-cheek since she was petrified by a snake and harry is a parselmouth! but i'm sure that was on purpose so you're probably rolling your eyes and grinning. lol. on to chapter 2! 3
Love Faith Embers chapter 18 . 8/18/2018
Lol. I love the interaction between the Gryffs and Snakes! :) Great work! Can't wait to see what Lucius does next...
dephunkt chapter 18 . 8/18/2018
I love it when Harry gets devious. could tone down a bit on the flowery language though, especially when they are talking informally among themselves.
MeinGimli chapter 18 . 8/15/2018
Torturing your Readers with Cliffies is NOT encouraged. You forgot to include the Big Showdown with Lucy.
Riniko22 chapter 18 . 8/15/2018
Thank you and I will be looking forward to Malfoy's folly.
Snowball1982 chapter 12 . 8/15/2018
Thank you for the story. Snowball
katmom chapter 18 . 8/15/2018
I love that the trap is ready! Thanks for sharing.