Reviews for The Great Manipulator
cagats chapter 18 . 4/25
Loved it please update again soon
Really interesting story. Not a lot of writers take on the magical world's power structures.

One issue though is that the every character is voiced the same. They all speak in a similar, overly formal way. It takes away from their individuality, makes the story hard to read and boring sometimes.
MCH chapter 1 . 2/9
it is a shame that this story will never be finished and that we lost in September 2021 Harmonious Cannons. But a good story will always be worth reading to remind us of a great author. Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2020
I was searching for any story in which a newspaper is created to be the Prophet's rival and find your story. I liked it a lot, even if your Harry is a bit too mature for the age.
The only consolation for it being abandoned is that it would be a Harry/Hermione story and this pair become old and boring more than ten years ago.
kittyranma chapter 18 . 7/23/2020
I really hope you get your muse back for this one. Keep up the good work.
katrin lily chapter 18 . 1/19/2020
I have really enjoyed this story and wish it could be finished. harmonious cannons was a talented writer writer and will be missed
rowenasheir chapter 18 . 12/15/2019
Oh come on its time to update this cliff-hanger!
Undyne915 chapter 18 . 6/10/2019
Engaging story! Looking forward to more..
MrsH chapter 18 . 5/14/2019
I am sooooo sick of searching for a completed story, only to start an interesting and well-written story like this and then find that it isn’t completed at all. I try to read only completed stories because so many stories on this wite are abandoned and never finished.

Very sad that this one - which was unusually well plotted and interesting - may fall into that category.
adrien skywalker chapter 18 . 3/19/2019
When is the next update?
NorGuard chapter 18 . 1/26/2019
Great Story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next
Artimuos Sen chapter 18 . 1/11/2019
The Dragon in Triwizard Tournament is not something strange or that dangerous considering Charlie goes straight to Dragon reserves after graduating but yes it was dangerous for Harry, so I don't think the Wizarding Britain would be that worried about that.
I recently started to read this story but I hope you don't compare or make magical world similar to muggle world because small injuries curses and magical creatures and dangers are daily life of magical world.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 1/8/2019
I've never seen Lucius' decision to have Dumbledore suspended under this light before.
KEB chapter 18 . 11/5/2018
This is fantastic! I've recently read through this story and it just keeps getting better. There were a few parts that were a bit wordy(some early chapters) and therefore pulled me out of the story, but overall the story is engaging and well written. I look forward to more.
Thanks for writing!
WyrdSmith chapter 18 . 9/26/2018
So very good. Just so very, very good. Bravo!