Reviews for The Killing Curse
QueenVulca chapter 11 . 1/19
It was saddening. for a moment I almost thought Snape would live :(
but hey, plots gotta do what a plots gotta do. looking forward to the next chapter
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 11 . 1/18
Poor Snape. :(
Dracohasmycat chapter 11 . 1/18
Oh it hurts so much when his death is fresh and new like it is in this story. Poor Draco, oh my heart is breaking. i dont hate you though
I really, really, really loved how you didnt throw the Slytherins in the dungeons and had Slughorn take them out safely with the younger students. That was refreshing to me.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 11 . 1/18
Sad about Snape, poor Draco. I'm certain that was not great for him.
Chester99 chapter 11 . 1/18
this scene has always irritated me. The trio had the perfect opportunity to save someone's life and instead they did nothing. They could have done any number of spells to stop that snake and Voldemort since he was out numbered. I know you're just following canon with this scene so I don't blame you but this was very clearly a missed opportunity by JKR. Not to mention how bad this scene made the trio look. Basically it makes them look like their more concerned with taking Voldemort down when THEY want to (the perfect time) and not so much concerned with saving people lives.
65Lagia chapter 11 . 1/18
It is 4:30 am and was woken up by the notification of the updated chapter. Thank god I ignored sleep to read this fantastic chapter. Thank you for a wonderful read. I'll be awaiting the next chapter.
Ladiefury chapter 10 . 1/16
Omg yesssssss! Xoxoxo
Jade Presley chapter 10 . 1/15
*dies of happiness because kissssssssing*
I'm loving this story!
Dracohasmycat chapter 10 . 1/11
I'm glad Harry is willing to give Draco a chance, yeah? Isn't he? First kiss! Yay, it was adorable of course. I'm having a girl fit over it. As always, amazing and can't wait for more. Holding my breath on what Snape's fate will be. D:

Love.
65Lagia chapter 10 . 1/11
Finally they kiss! I hope you have fun at NY and be safe. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
QueenVulca chapter 10 . 1/11
The after kiss excuse was too good. now the final battle is left. as is Fred's death :(
happy and safe journey to you by the way. enjoy your travel.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 10 . 1/11
Great first kiss and nice tie in to the original of Ron and Hermione doing the same over the goblet.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 10 . 1/11
Loved the kiss and that Draco controlled the fire. Looks like everything is moving forward as planned.
thisisitlucy chapter 9 . 1/5
This is great! Keep going please, I absolutely adore this.