Reviews for The Courtship of Celeborn and Galadriel
Aeariel chapter 1 . 6/13/2020
I have no idea how you did this, its so close to the way Tolkien write and i am very impressed with this. Beautifuly written, well done!
Badass Archer Daughter chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is REALLY beautiful! I love how formal you write, I very nearly thought you'd copied it from some kind of Tolkien's works. Very nice, with a good tinge of angst in it. Haha...and Thranduil! It's interesting that you put him there. Anyways, keep writing!
Brave Fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That's a beautiful story. Thank your writing it.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed your language, and the sweetness of it, as well as the poignant emotions. Very well crafted story.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Beautiful.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh *sniff* that was such a great story. Finally, a Celeborn and Gladriel that tells how they fell in love. You're the first one I know that's written one. Congrats on such a great fic! Keep up the good writing!

~Tamuril2~
Avonmora chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was very good! I very much enjoyed it and the writing itself was superb. You got a lot of information in there without it becoming boring or anything! It was fantastic! Keep up the great work!

Happy writing,

Avonmora
Nerweniel chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Hello :)... just thought I'd let you know that, now about one year and three months ago, this was the first fanfic I ever read. I have became addicted to reading and writing them ever since. In other words: this is great.
Concetta chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
That was absolutely awesome and well written, very Tolkienish in language, too.
Freelancer chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
. *dies*
*twitches*
BEAUTIFUL! I loved it! All of it! So beautiful! So real! So... yeah!
*dies again*
Freelancer
Marnie chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I enjoyed this very much. I love the Sun and Moon imagery, and the way they had a moment where time stood still - just like Melian and Elu Thingol. I like the way you've got Galathil in here too - now *he* doesn't get a lot of airtime does he!

I particularly like the 'I will not be ruled' comment by Celeborn; that seems very like him; he might have a very powerful wife but he's no pushover himself.

Great stuff! Thank you!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Very nicely done. This was very well written and almost seemed like it came straight from The Sillmarillion. I loved it! Great job!

-P.G.
nangoing chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I love your fic please write more!
Bennybunny chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Loved it!

Galadriel and Celeborn are my favourite pairing.