Reviews for Shattered Glass
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yukihime88 chapter 27 . 5/9
this is not drop is it?
Amaterasu53 chapter 27 . 3/26
Oh, please please continue this wonderful story! It's been nearly a year since you've updated - and I really would like to see what you'd planned to happen next and in the future!
Ohhbabygirl chapter 1 . 3/16
update?
His Rose bud 125 chapter 27 . 2/9
That was amazing I can’t wait until Minato find’s out, if he ever dose? Oddly I’m surprised Shikaku hasn’t figured it out even with the limited impaction he has, Kara fits the bill.
Naruto been a boy, ha, I did see that coming but smart choice, it shouldn’t conflict with the time-traveller now.
Thank you for not killing Minato and Kushina off I held my breath all the way through that last chapter, and I can’t wait for more. Your writing flows beautifully.
His Rose bud 125 chapter 12 . 2/2
Never mind got my answer about Kushina XD.
I wonder if they will ever know that she is there daughter
His Rose bud 125 chapter 11 . 2/2
I’m loving this so far like really loving it …but I do have a question. Minato is also a sensor? Wouldn’t he be able to feel that Nauto’s chakra is like Kushina’s even sense the tailed best within him?
Surely Kushina would know if there’s another Jinchuriki around?
Maybe I missed something sometimes happens when I’m reading, I have poor eyesight.
On to the next chapter.
IchloveItachi chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
I dont know IF I should hate u or not. I know Naruto wouldnt change the death... but I hoped and my hope crushed along with every sentence I read. My heart is broken. Even throught I want to read the Last 7 or so chapters ... I just cant
death390 chapter 27 . 12/5/2020
Hope this continues
yodda123 chapter 17 . 8/28/2020
I loved this chapter. Especially clan heads detailed disscusing what to do with Kakashi's new eye.
What I liked the most about it, was that they didn't protected young Hatake from Uchiha for just altruistic reasons. Like you mention, they all wanted to became the owner of Kakashi. That way, potentially use him(by proxy) to influence, soon to be Hokage.
But at the same time they worried Uchiha are doing the same. It was great seeing also how they dig up dirt on each other, like hinting how Hyuga treat each-other in their Branches system.

I wish we had a bit more inner-thoughts from clan's heads (and Danzo). Like that one with Fugaku's "they practiced this well", where he thought that this whole meeting is a set up. Further showing distrust between higher ups of Konoha.

I aslo liked how Tsume seemed to be the brashest and against giving him to Uchiha. There was always this headcanon in fandom that Inuzuka and Hatake had some kind of relation with each other due to their common associating with wolfs/dogs.
hravennas9 chapter 27 . 8/27/2020
I can't understand if this is the last chapter, but great story anyway!
Mika the Raven chapter 27 . 8/17/2020
ok. I just blew through this in a weekend. FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! please keep writing this!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/9/2020
Is this the last chapter?
Sammy-K-W chapter 19 . 7/7/2020
Despite how good Naruto is at infiltration, I feel like she will always be better at full out combat or battle missions. Naruto is undoubtedly a powerhouse, everyone knows this even if they dont know she's a jinchuriki. She has with dozens of truly destructive jutsus, endless stamina and an astounding healing rate. Some might say she was made for combat. Naruto is also impulsive by nature. She's loud, she's passionate and would do nearly anything to protect her precious people especially now when she finally has a family again. It's difficult to imagine her specializing in something that keeps her so far away from the action especially since her precious people are fighting in the war.