Reviews for Shattered Glass
Pinkypi chapter 19 . 7/5/2020
not gonna lie infiltration is the most absolute ass thing she could have dedicated herself to. what happens when something out of her knowledge happens and now she's stuffed herself away unknowing and unable to react? the best she could get out of such a specialty would be to join akatsuki under cover but then she has to bring herself to go through with killing the others like her herself. then she decides to drop the original plan form the way you wrote it and the first thing it causes is her to miss one of the most crucial times to change something and were not seeing how that affects her. kakashi had the ability to be a S class nin easy and stopped at A because he broke when he killed Rin.
gargrashi117 chapter 1 . 6/12/2020
amazing writing style! such a good story ! I love it ! please update!
Nohbody chapter 27 . 5/28/2020
Welp, after reading all there is in two days, I can say I love this fanfic. It’s a bit sad, but I’m hoping for at least a successful mission.

Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/25/2020
I love this! I really want Minato to know the truth, his reaction will be really really differnt from others Time travel fic i think. I wish you have a good work, and i'm sorry if my english isn't well, i'm stille learning it...
cantleavethisempty chapter 21 . 5/22/2020
I don't dislike the way things are going right now.
And actually, there's so much potential for suffering in the Naruto Universe, it is endless.
cantleavethisempty chapter 20 . 5/22/2020
Sigh, at least she was kind of against the mind-walking.
No sane human would allow a random person to invade their mind.
That's literally scary as hell. If I had the power she has, I would never allow an insect of the Yamanaka clan to invade my mind. They'd all be eradicated if they cannot keep their filthy hands away from me.
If they dare, then they die. It's as simple as that. And Danzo would die first thing to do. Even if some things would change because of that, konoha would survive. They don't need Danzo. He does more bad than good for the village.
cantleavethisempty chapter 14 . 5/21/2020
So ... if her missions stay like this, then it's okay. I won't care as long as there is nothing sexual involved.
But, alas, that's an inevitability. She plays a role, who's to say that she won't fall in love in that role. Who's to say that she'll escape that role again.
Actually, I love this kind of drama with not being able to take off your masks again and stuff ... but I really don't like the sexual aspects.
If only those were not included in all that and I'd say that they play a huge part in darkness, then it'd all be good. I don't care about torture, I don't care about slaughtering and I don't care about genocide. I only care about rape. And sex when it doesn't happen with full consent. And, ordered sex, is not sex will full consent for me. It's just the way it is. It's closer to rape.
And rape is a crime against the very soul of a being. The only way to wash yourself off that stain is suicide. There is no other way. Instantaneous suicide is the only path left. I can't imagine ever being the same again after that.
cantleavethisempty chapter 13 . 5/21/2020
So, the entire fanfic stems of the seduction stuff? Sigh ... Eh? I'm again not able to shake off the feelings I have for the characters. Or rather, the disgust at what they need to do.
I'm too young for this probably. 18 is too young. Or rather, I haven't experienced enough yet.
Suffering is development after all, right? :) Pain is everything.
But, alas, the dreaded moment is upon us. The mission to take on another mask. To lose what you are and to fully become someone else. To see yourself as a tool of the village, which should never happen. The village just is not worth enough to warrant such a thing. It is so insignificant compared to oneself.
cantleavethisempty chapter 11 . 5/21/2020
Definitely the cruellest thing you can give a person.
Hope, forces you to continue living, forces you to continue doing something that has no meaning and will probably not benefit you at all. It's always hope. Always.
Despair is so easy. You just give up 'hope'. Things become easy. Things become meaningless.

And yet again I am spouting nonsense. Thinking myself wise, even though I've barely even lived for two decades. I don't usually leave my home, other than for things that need to be done in the eyes of society. What do I even know of life? Nearly nothing. But that's already enough for me to know that it has no worth. Choosing to reject it, is the only path to take. And if that means choosing death, then let that be so. There's only life or death. And since life is not what I wanted, I've never wanted it, I can only choose death, right?
Yet, hope keeps on burning and forcing me to 'believe' in a brighter future. It makes me want to believe that it has worth. No, that's not quite right. It makes me keep going, even though I know that it's no use to try. Because what I deeply desire, what I really want, is outside of the realm of reality. It just cannot become reality and thus, I cannot ever find happiness. Life has thus, no meaning whatsoever. Death is the only path. And yet ...
cantleavethisempty chapter 9 . 5/21/2020
I'll be reading because there is so much pain here.
And honestly, the seduction stuff will only bring more pain.
And now that I finally accepted that I'll never be her, I won't care whether she will get tortured or raped or whatever. It matters not to me. Others musn't matter because if they do, then how can I explain my non-action when seeing others in pain? How dare I stay silent when others are in pain, if I do care about them? I musn't care because that's the only way to stay lazy and to stay selfish.
cantleavethisempty chapter 8 . 5/21/2020
She should not have lost. But, since I am not in her position, I cannot understand her emotions.
I must learn to once again show only indifference towards these characters.
I must not self-insert. Otherwise, I will be unable to read any longer.
cantleavethisempty chapter 7 . 5/21/2020
Look. I had expected them to be the ones she was sent to train with and not the old seductress. That one element is something that this story simply does not need. Without it, it would be much better. (in my eyes, not in yours obviously C:)
cantleavethisempty chapter 5 . 5/21/2020
Disgusting.
I'm against the use of kunoichi for seduction. Since I do self-insert into the mc ... this is an impossible thing for me to do.
Only slaughter and the eradication of races will quell the hatred burning through the soul.

Seduction on order is rape.

And to think this had so much potential ... sigh, another one lost. This is simply unreadable.

And yes, I do know that seduction is quite common in such a universe. But, so what? If I were actually given a female body in another life, I would never willingly do anything like that. Hence, my hatred for novels that even dare to insinuate such a thing not being too far off into the future.

She is being trained for it, so it will happen.

Thanks for sending her off to get raped on every mission?
cantleavethisempty chapter 4 . 5/21/2020
this isn't too bad ... I like it quite a bit
It's just ... was she raped back then? Because, there were suspiciously not enough details involved. I'm not sure whether she was raped or not.
cantleavethisempty chapter 3 . 5/21/2020
Ahh ... interesting. So interesting.
311 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »