Reviews for Shattered Glass
cantleavethisempty chapter 3 . 5/21/2020
Ahh ... interesting. So interesting.
cantleavethisempty chapter 2 . 5/21/2020
I don't know. And that isn't for us to decide. That's the decision the victims of those commands and the soldier's actions have to make.
cantleavethisempty chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Interesting.
Immortal Potatoe chapter 27 . 5/4/2020
Good shit dude
Dianne060807 chapter 27 . 4/17/2020
I really hope Minato learns who Kara really is in the next chapter. Please.
Marganden chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
Thank you for the chapter author-san! It’s great that your still here. I hope to continue to see your chapters that always make my day! Again thank you so much! ! !
nocloudypooh chapter 27 . 4/17/2020
Somehow, i think Minato will find out about Kara soon enough. I love the last part about the Sandaime and his son, the Sandaime family dynamics has always been intriguing to me. Thanks for the update
Darkeous chapter 27 . 4/16/2020
yes. more i need. god damn thiccc/
marcon chapter 27 . 4/16/2020
Okay, first of all it's great that you are back. At least I hope you are back.
The chapter was okay, not bad nur definitely not one of your best, maybe just because of it's setting as an aftermath of the attack and as a prologue for the next part.
It was good to see Minato as hokage and acting like the hokage. And it was great to hear that Kushina survived the whole thing. I believe her to be one of your more important characters and she may be your best written character as well.

And of course I am looking forward to see the family chemistry with the new addition.
So feel free to release the next chapter a little bit faster than the last and stay healthy.
skidney chapter 27 . 4/15/2020
Awesome chapter ️
TheBeauty chapter 27 . 4/14/2020
Awesome chapter :)
WarFlower chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
So if this time travel seal was just created how does Kurama know its rules? 'You day a certain amount of days from now'...
Alexander Black V chapter 3 . 1/7/2020
Update bitch!
sjlovesstories chapter 26 . 11/18/2019
This is fantastic! I am a fan of your writing and I’d love to see this continue. Thank you for sharing this!
Marrei chapter 9 . 11/10/2019
It's an okay story I just wish that there was more dialogue going on
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »