Reviews for Shattered Glass
Lol! Yeah.
Sypho Dias chapter 5 . 11/4/2019
Why not red hair?
aGnamZer0 chapter 26 . 10/24/2019
It was a great chapter ! Truthfully, I really wondered how you intended to play this out. I was kinda afraid you would end up killing Minato once more. Fortunately, you didn't... Well, I had somewhat guessed with that with your idea of a Fuuinjutsu squad, you wouldn't kill him, but in the end I wasn't sure.

Anyway, wonderful idea to have the Yin part in Naruto and letting the Yang part in Kara.
Now Naruto will be able to grow with a family : a father, a mother, a sister and even a brother. He will even have a partner, the best ! Kurama will be with him at all instants.

He won't have to live all of those years alone, rejected and glared as if he was a monster. He won't have to put a mask of smiles to convince himself that he is happy. He won't be malnurished. He won't wonder wether he is a monster, wether he did something bad. His teacher won't restrain his growth by not teaching him correctly.

You really did a great work with this chapter. But it raise the question, why is it the last sicne nearly one year ? Did you drop this story ? I really hope not...
aGnamZer0 chapter 16 . 10/24/2019
Sigh... I had hoped that for once, in a damn time-travel fanfiction, Naruto would save Obito of that fate.
All of the shit about keeping the timeline in place is absurd, I mean the purpose of time-traveling is to change things, right ? Not keeping them as they were.
So, might as well change things early on, when the Akatsuki isn't even existing that waiting that they build strength. Plus, Obito is my favorite character. So, for once I'd like to see him happy.
Well, I guess since you didn't change that, then you won't change either Rin's death or Minato and Kushina's sacrifice.
Sigh...
aGnamZer0 chapter 9 . 10/23/2019
That defintely an interesting chapter. Not a single line of conversation, and yet it managed to get me completely focused on it.

This isn't a style I would want to read in every chapter, but it is indeed kinda refreshing.
TJ-182 chapter 5 . 8/9/2019
(Re-reading this story after a couple years)
I really hope hiruzen and ezume weren't like some sort of foreshadowing of KaraKaka/Narukaka.
I want to believe that with all the angst warning and dark tones the affection/relationship that will build between Karakaka will be that small spark in the dark. As in, a tiny little bit of the bright sun Naruto used to be still shines deep deep deeeeeep down in Kara and Kakashi is her anchor.

Idk... Hiruzens POV just made me ache for him, and I hope this timelines kakashi has better luck.
SamsaraMorningstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
so im just going to re-read this story again lol, hope you come back to write this someday, send you good wishes
ChthonicUnraveling chapter 26 . 7/8/2019
This fic is absolutely amazing. I love all the nuances and deep thought processes, the originality of the work and writing itself, and above all the way it draws me in. I actually had to stop myself more than once from skipping ahead to find out what happens because I was so (excited, anxious, both-at-the-same-time) lol. I hope you will be able to update, because this is truly an awesome story, and to see it abandoned would be a shame and waste of great talent. Thank you so much author-san!
Oscrosinom chapter 26 . 6/2/2019
Dear author, hope all is fine. I love your work and the effects it cast upon us -readers- . I really with that this story would continue 3
Love from your biggest fan
Fahdza chapter 18 . 5/15/2019
This chapter broke, so thanks for that.
Fahdza chapter 4 . 5/15/2019
God, I cried my eyes out, I just want to wrap Naruto with a blanket and shield her from harm and give her all the love in the world because she deserves it and more.
Calzohh chapter 26 . 5/14/2019
It hurts this story is pretty much dead.
Kriegercro chapter 26 . 5/7/2019
Definitely got chills with the last chapter - it was so good! Reread the sealing scene multiple times. I am super excited to see what happens next as the storyline enters the present/canon timeline and how things will be different.
Arisu003 chapter 26 . 3/31/2019
Ooh, dark Naruto isn’t a very common concept! I see how her appearance mirrors that of the original, bright Naruto’s. High key reminded me of Menma from Road to Ninja, actually. Say, was that what you were going for?
I probably didn’t catch it, but is there anything left of Kurama left inside of Naruto? As in, not the babe.
I know war changes people, which explains her gloomy demeanor, but I appreciate how at her core, she still wants a good life for her loved ones. I wonder why she decided not to change things too much, though. I’m mostly talking about what happened in Ame, I guess. Why warn them if not to change things? Also not acting upon Rin and Obito’s fate? I kinda figured she’d save them, even at the cost of Kakashi’s lack of development. I see how this will bring the two kids together, though, and can’t wait to see how things play out from here! Thanks for sharing, and hope to hear more from you! :)
Chappy chapter 26 . 2/27/2019
Amazing story! I love Naruto with all of her quirks and depth. Great characterisations and story :)
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »