Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Lord
XxKonekoLoverxX chapter 15 . 5/13
a good mind scape to set up would be modeled after the solar system. imagine the enemy having to look through 9 planets and the sun plus many asteroids to find the in for you looking for
Bronze chapter 16 . 5/6
Regardless of whether or not a student dies, should it get out that Ole Fumblemort did nothing to prevent it nor anything after it, his time as Headmaster would end. I already know but I'll ask anyways. Why can't somebody kill off the Primary Dark Lord of the Late Twentieth through Twenty-First Centuries?! Killing off Good Ole Fumblemort early, say prior to '79, would save so many lives. He plots and plans and schemes but never truly helps the general magical public and people die because he doesn't think it's worth the effort to even try to save them. You wrote a couple of chapter back how the old fraud wanted Harry to die so he could reform and save Tom Riddle. Even knowing how many men, women and children he has personally murdered. If he isn't senile then he's a Dark Lord. He sure as Bloody Hell isn't merely misguided! Not when he knowingly deliberately planned such an abusive childhood for one child that he'd willingly walk up to a mega mass murderer and let himself be killed. Don't try to sugarcoat it! A.P.W.B.D is a monster and not a misunderstood old man!
Bronze chapter 15 . 5/6
A million billion yrs wouldn't be long enough! Maybe this time around ole Lost Fart will get to meet the Basilisk face to face and eye to eye. ( I absolutely refuse to sully the name that JKR used for this foolish fraud as both my father and brother were named it! ) Ya, maybe it was worse for him to be left a mindless fraud in St. Mungos as in the book and movie but I can't stand this fraud. Will any of the students grow the needed brain cells to call for help because Good Ole Fumblemort sure as Bloody Hell won't! I never understood that in the movie. Students were being paralyzed and the Headmaster, who's responsible for ALL of their welfare, does nothing to protect them. I came to the conclusion that A, he knew what was doing it and B, wanted to see if Harry could or would be able to stop it. Thus, proving once and for all( at least to me ) that he just as dark as Voldie is. He truly deserves Sirius's old cell at the Azkaban Spa and Resort for the rest of his life.
Bronze chapter 14 . 5/6
Aww, poor Ole Fumblemort. He didn't get to steal any money from the Potters nor any of their knowledge. Now, to add insult to injury, Harry's slipped his control and become the U-13 Dueling Champion for 1992. An even bigger insult to his plans for Harry's future, Harry's betrothed to Daphne Greengrass. A betrothal he can't break. Things are just not going his way anymore! At this rate, he'll never get all three Hallows nor the ancient knowledge of the Potters either. What's Dark Lord masquerading as the Leader of the Light supposed to do?! I know! Sit on it and rotate at Light Plus Twenty! Million that is!
Bronze chapter 13 . 5/6
I've always wonder why the Flemals would give the stone they've protected for 600 yrs to Good Ole Fumblemort. It just made no sense! Was Voldie really that powerful that in the last 600 yrs he was the most dangerous Dark Lord? Now, I could believe he somehow managed to steal it but for the Flemals to just give it? Not likely. Then there's the question nobody seems to ask. How did Ole Voldie know the stone was in Gringotts and the exact vault number? Good Ole Fumblemort brought the stone to Britain and opened the vault in Gringotts himself. That makes sense. Allowing someone else to do it, doesn't. So, again, how did Ole Voldie learn where the stone was? The only answer that makes sense to me is, Good Ole Fumblemort deliberately leaked that information. The man simply can't be trusted. It's good to see Harry and Daphne getting along so well. I'm sorry to see Hermione being such a shrew in this. As to MoooRon Weasley, his jealousy of everyone who's got something more then he does is typical. His jealousy rotted his brain or maybe he's not truly related to Arthur. Or maybe he was dropped on his head one too many times as a baby. Who knows and who cares?
Bronze chapter 12 . 5/6
It's also possible that Good Ole Fumblemort planted false memories about what happened upon hearing James and Lily were murdered. Remember, Ole Fumblemort has the Elder Wand which is the most powerful wand known. Supposedly gifted to the Eldest Peverelle brother and also supposedly unbeatable. So, it's possible he did that. Everytime someone calls Remus on his failure to do something to help Harry usually, he'll pull out the ole I'm a werewolf card and do the pity poor little me dance. Fumblemort himself always says "It was the safest place for Harry. There are protections there that keep him safe. " Maybe safe from Death Eaters but what about his so called relatives? Was there ANY type of protections from them? Obviously not. Thus, I'm never surprised when I read Fumblemort stole money and family property from Harry. There's one I read where Good Ole Fumblemort let everybody who wanted to to take everything they wanted out of the Potter vaults. Anything left behind was burned to ash. Harry escaped to Japan and made a business deal with the biggest technomagical company in the world for his ideas and made back two or three times what was stolen from him. As to the Goblins, they looked the other way during the robbery. His two supposed best friends were right there to help clean out the Potter vaults. After all, if Good Ole Fumblemort said it was ok, then Granger would go along with it. As for MoooRon Weasley, well, all you need to ay about him is he's greedy.
celticdragon22 chapter 34 . 4/27
Love the story it is different then others but that is artistic preferences and sorry the hater ragging on u the duffer probably doesn't even write his own so he doesn't understand the complex writing that it requires.
TT vlad chapter 47 . 4/20
Loved it
Callum Runchman chapter 51 . 4/5
Tbh I really like the super powered Harry. I understand that he was purhaps a little OP but the way you had him maneuver and grow in all aspects throughout this just helped emphasise his potential if trained properly. It felt almost natural and understandable as the actual book version of Harry shouldn't ever have been able to out skill, out power or out maneuver any Dark Lord due to his naivety and lack of training and expertise.
I also really liked how you gave a believable explanation as to how Harry survived the AK curse, with Lily being acknowledged as the genius that she was along with linking her very distinguishing green eyes with an ancient magical family and redeeming the famous founder of Hogwarts' Slytherine House. Theres so many parts to this that I love and I really wish you had continued it a bit more or even just did a few epilogue chapters showing the developments in the magical community, Harry and Daphne's family growing, the extent of their knowledge and wealth growing exponentially over the coming years, Molly Weasley's fall into insanity as that's clearly the way she was heading with all her nefarious schemes and ramblings, Draco Malfoys idiocy bearing fruit and the repercussions that would follow his actions. The things you teased for this story would have been incredible and whilst Harry may have seemed a tad god like, if he's immortal then he would always have ended up in such a way as one can only grow in knowledge, power and wisdom if left unaffected by the course of time.
Anyway enough said, this is a incredible story and I'll be saving this to my top 10 favourite fanfictions as I feel it is that good and will likely re-read it at some point in the future.
dylansandy1993 chapter 6 . 4/4
I'm gonna comment.

- the two chapter long flashback is really unnecessary. it should have been a preface or a chapter on its own.

- the long and rambling paragraph about Dumbledore's manipulations should have been formatted better.

other than that, there's no real issue with the writing so far. beyond being a little to much Opwishfullfillment in my opinion.
magic, shouldn't "needpower" to be used to great effect
therefore, "special" wands/cores/magic rituals aren't necessary.
though having included the above isn't terrible just, a lot of OP.
budigamjasraj chapter 1 . 3/31
I love this story

one of my all time favorite
Inmsodiac chapter 14 . 3/31
Just quick spelling feedback. In the first announcement you once wrote simi instead of semi.
Dissapointed chapter 26 . 3/30
So far, the only problem I had with this story is the hypocritical goal of the MC. He wants to create a better society but the author does everything in his power to describe a society that is not WORTH MC's time. Honestly, I have no idea why does he even bother. It is presented he wants to do it so muggle-born would be better treated but there are so many ways he could do this without trying to accommodate the sheeple. The MC is simply retarded enough to not understand that even if he changes the society, the wizards and witches will still be the same sheeple that they are now. NOTHING would change, period.

But here is another problem. The author deemed it fine to start some emotional drama right here... I am not amused. When the MC was almost raped, it was skimmed over and NOW it is being pulled out of the proverbial bag? Why? It is simply annoying.

Well, that's my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
Erembour of Tenebrous chapter 17 . 3/23
Mcgonagle was great without her harry wouldn't be on the quiditch team, without her Umbridg e wouldn't have been kicked out a peg down, without her hermione wouldn't be a know it all becasue mcgonagle introduced hermione, without her who would do the sorting and greet the stiudents.
inuyasha16451 chapter 51 . 3/16
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Great work on it.
3,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »